Help support TMP

"5150: Star Army fan-made Free Company suppliment" Topic

5 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the 6mm Sci-Fi Message Board

Back to the 15mm Sci-Fi Message Board

473 hits since 3 Apr 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

SquidLord Inactive Member03 Apr 2017 7:31 a.m. PST

Looks like my work on *The Hungry* is about to pay off after all.

The whole text is available from my blog over at link !

Not only do you get a full order of battle for a reinforced mercenary Free Company battalion but included mechanical tweaks to make *5150: Star Army--2nd Tour*, *5150: Platoon Leader*, *5150: Battalion Commander*, and *5150: No Quarter* interoperate, bringing vehicular and mech combat to your games across the whole line. Plus characters detailed within *The Hungry* for instant inspiration to play or even take things into the more personal RPG-side of things with *5150: Urban Renewal*. And, just thrown in for free, a whole detailed list of vehicles and mechs used by *The Hungry* with full stats; no point in giving you the rules to have them without the means, right?

All that and more for the big honkin' price of goose-egg!

While we're announcing things…

I've created a new web site to centralize links to both my _5150_ work and others', along with links to where you can buy all of the books of the _5150_ line.

It's *5150 Contemplations: Battle in the Heavens*!

link

Check it out and if you know of some longform content that needs to be hooked up out there, let me know.

This is Hungry Actual, signing off-net.

SBminisguy03 Apr 2017 8:02 a.m. PST

Hey, that's really good stuff, thanks for posting it!

Personal logo Ed the Two Hour Wargames guy Sponsoring Member of TMP03 Apr 2017 8:23 a.m. PST

Very nice stuff. Thanks,
Ed

Trojan Points Inactive Member03 Apr 2017 8:24 a.m. PST

Great work… I'm always interested in peaking into fellow gamers imaginations…

I'm wondering though… How does it look like? Do you have specific miniatures in mind for those characters/vehicles/spaceships?

(Major Disaster) Inactive Member03 Apr 2017 11:13 a.m. PST

Outstanding work SquidLord! I've linked both your blog and 5150 Contemplations: Battle in the Heavens on my blog, The Blackstar Chronicles

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.