Help support TMP

"Fire in the East 8 (FITE) or NJ Con" Topic

6 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Conventions and Wargame Shows Message Board

365 hits since 27 Mar 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

pvi99th27 Mar 2017 12:51 p.m. PST

Just realized it is actually FITE #9. Sorry…

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this convention this year. I have attended over the last few years and have run various games. It is really one of my favorite conventions because it is so relaxed.

This year I had used the Contact Us form to see about running a tournament for Sergeants Miniatures Game and Sergeants D-Day. Because of the type of games these are, it wouldn't take up too much space.

I haven't heard anything from them and it has been about a week. My concern is that I don't know when registration ends (I don't see that on the web site) and don't want to miss out on running something.

Thanks.

TRUgamer28 Mar 2017 6:12 a.m. PST

Hi Michael,
Sorry. The website has gone through a refit and perhaps that may explain why we did not receive your message. Someone will reach out to you shortly.

TRU

pvi99th28 Mar 2017 5:44 p.m. PST

Thanks for the reply.

I was a bit worried because I hadn't seen anything on here saying GM registration was open and was afraid the web site was "active" but not really being monitored. I was worried the convention might not be happening this year…

War Scorpio28 Mar 2017 5:54 p.m. PST

Planning to Host a Civil War 15mm Regimental Fire and Fury game, Chichamauga A great regional Wargame Convention, growing each year. See you there!

47Ronin27 Apr 2017 12:15 p.m. PST

Games are starting to come in for NJCON.

Hope to see you there.

47Ronin29 Apr 2017 12:32 p.m. PST

For further details, including sending in a game, please go to https://www.njcon.org

Hope to see you there.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.