Help support TMP

"Space Opera FGU - Star Sector Atlas 4. Review." Topic

7 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Blogs of War Message Board

Back to the SFRPG Message Board

558 hits since 30 Jun 2016
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Brian Smaller30 Jun 2016 7:40 p.m. PST

Back in February I reviewed the new FGU module for the classic Space Opera setting. Today I received a signed copy of the book from the author Glenn Price. What a cool guy!

link

picture

Read the review. If you liked the old game it may be nice to see a shiny new book on your RPG library shelf.

Cheers
Brian

Outlaw Tor30 Jun 2016 11:57 p.m. PST

Sigh, all I saw at FGU were PDF's of SSA 4, 12 and Outworlds, no print books. I did see a Spacecraft 3 that I need though.

Where did you find it?

Brian Smaller01 Jul 2016 1:50 a.m. PST

I thought I saw the print versions at FGU. Will have another look – or at least find out a source for you.

Outlaw Tor01 Jul 2016 8:38 a.m. PST

Thanks…just that I have a preference for books over pdf's.

Brian Smaller01 Jul 2016 2:16 p.m. PST

So do I. I checked with Glenn Price the author and he said that Scott Bizar at FGU said hard copies were available. I guess if you cannot see them them drop them an email. Seems a bit odd but there you go. Actually selling something new is, well, new to FGU I suppose.

Outlaw Tor02 Jul 2016 9:36 a.m. PST

K, Thanks will give it a try.

chromedog23 Jul 2016 6:57 p.m. PST

The president of my old games club was the SAME Phillip Mcgregor who was one of the guys behind this game back in the day.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.