Help support TMP

"Best Online Vendor for Perry Miniatures" Topic

10 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Figure Finder Message Board

572 hits since 21 Jun 2013
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Sevastopol21 Jun 2013 8:26 p.m. PST

Just read the rant section about the Perry Miniatures website – have not yet ordered from it, but do find the figure listings very mixed up – esp the Napoleonics.

Is there a place that people order Perrys from online to recommend.

Thanks!

rct7500121 Jun 2013 8:45 p.m. PST

Perrys

Personal logo Brian Smaller Supporting Member of TMP21 Jun 2013 10:33 p.m. PST

I would say the Perrys followed by everyone else. They process and ship orders incredibly quickly.

I have never had a problem with their website. It seemed to work alright for me and I have made a number of orders in recent times.

Toaster21 Jun 2013 10:39 p.m. PST

Caliver books link often have free international shipping on figures.

Robert

Militia Pete Supporting Member of TMP22 Jun 2013 4:47 a.m. PST

Triangle Miniatures does a good job.

Sevastopol22 Jun 2013 6:01 a.m. PST

Thanks! I will check these out.

dam040922 Jun 2013 7:13 a.m. PST

In the US, i love the Warstore in NY.
Neil and Co do a great job.

Personal logo chicklewis Supporting Member of TMP22 Jun 2013 9:01 a.m. PST

Perry's direct have good shipping rates to the US, and respond astonishingly quickly. I have never considered ordering them from anyone else.

Dawnbringer22 Jun 2013 9:41 a.m. PST

I would order direct, if you are outside the UK (or EU perhaps) they don't charge you the VAT, so you basically get free shipping from them.

Personal logo Mserafin Supporting Member of TMP24 Jun 2013 9:38 a.m. PST

Go straight to the source. Yes their web page is annoying to navigate, but so is pretty much everyone else's. Their service is outstanding and you will always get what you ordered (if they're out, they cast up more). And they come in those nifty little jewelry boxes!

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.