Help support TMP

"Who makes 25mm KIngs musketeers?" Topic

6 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Figure Finder Message Board

386 hits since 20 Jun 2013
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Korvessa21 Jun 2013 8:16 a.m. PST

Looking for mounted (French) King's Musketeers – preferably holding the musket (as opposed to brandishing swords)
I know of one or two – but want to know what else is out there

Personal logo Repiqueone Supporting Member of TMP21 Jun 2013 9:49 a.m. PST

Front Rank does the mounted Musketeers du Roy, brandishing swords, however. These are excellent figures and include a standard bearer, a somewhat incorrect Officer (should not have the Soubreveste-use their Gendarme Officer casting) and a nice mounted drummer. Several variations on the horses are offered.

As with most Front Rank products, the castings are very clean. They paint up quite well.

SBminisguy21 Jun 2013 10:16 a.m. PST

Redoubt makes a large 28mm (close to 30mm) range of excellent musketeers, including mounted with muskets, French royal army and three musketeers movie characters, plus ECW. Nice figures!

link

Personal logo BrigadeGames Sponsoring Member of TMP21 Jun 2013 1:16 p.m. PST

Ours might be what you are looking for

link

ancientsgamer Supporting Member of TMP22 Jun 2013 8:37 a.m. PST

Eureka makes them in 40mm. And yes, I know you wanted them smaller but this helps out those that might be interested in other scales….

I think Blue Moon does them in 18mm?

BeeftheReadingfan24 Jun 2013 12:49 p.m. PST

ooooh Brigade Games – does anyone stock those lovely musketeers in UK?

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.