Help support TMP

"Irregular Dwarfs: painted & mini review" Topic

14 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Painting Services Message Board

Back to the Painting Message Board

Back to the Fantasy Product Reviews Message Board

Back to the Fantasy Gallery Message Board

Back to the Fantasy Discussion Message Board

Back to the Blogs of War Message Board

817 hits since 23 Jan 2013
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

rainbowbluespixie Inactive Member23 Jan 2013 4:24 a.m. PST

Hi all,

Finished the next in this weeks series of painted examples amd comments on Irregular Miniatures often overlooked 28mm fantasy range, today: Dwarfs.

link

Cheers!

picture

Personal logo Inari7 Supporting Member of TMP23 Jan 2013 4:42 a.m. PST

How do they compare to GW LOTR Dwarfs?

rainbowbluespixie Inactive Member23 Jan 2013 4:56 a.m. PST

Just for you Inari7 :-)

picture

Personal logo PzGeneral Supporting Member of TMP23 Jan 2013 5:36 a.m. PST

VERY Nice work on the shield. I like Irregular, a great company with some really good minis….

rainbowbluespixie Inactive Member23 Jan 2013 6:18 a.m. PST

Thanks PzGeneral, I'm loving starting to freehand – now I don't want to paint anything that doesn't have a shield or a banner! ;-)

dick garrison23 Jan 2013 7:50 a.m. PST

Great work again Mark, I too have a soft spot for shields and banners, are you a member of the SFSFW, if not you should think about joining theres often articles about gaming on a budget and your ethos would fit in well with the rest of us mingebags (I mean cost consious gamers).

I'm hoping to get Bobs old dwarves up on the web-site tonight (well getting my wife to as I'm computer illiterate!!)in the "market place", so if you could mention them that would be great, and do you mind if I put a link in for your blog?

Cheers Roger.

79thPA Supporting Member of TMP23 Jan 2013 8:08 a.m. PST

I think Irregular is frequently overlooked, which is too bad because they make a lot of really neat figs.

Huscarle23 Jan 2013 8:29 a.m. PST

Looks very good, I'll have to take another dekko at IM.

rainbowbluespixie Inactive Member23 Jan 2013 5:09 p.m. PST

Cheers all, glad they are making people investigate the range, do me a kindness, if you order any mention to Ian my paint splashing set you on the path ;-)

Dick Garrison: please link to my blog wherever you see fit, that would be wonderful, no permission required! And yep, let me know when they are up and I'll give them a shout out very happily. thanks for putting me onto the society, I hadn't heard of it before, I shall look into joining :-)

rainbowbluespixie Inactive Member24 Jan 2013 7:34 a.m. PST

Roger: I've shared the news on my blog, if you ever have more Old school style offers going feel free to email me and I'll do my best to spread the word. damnrightigottheblues at googlemail dot com

william seath Inactive Member27 Jan 2013 11:25 a.m. PST

THEY ARE VERY NICE MATE. VERY WELL DONE.

rainbowbluespixie Inactive Member27 Jan 2013 2:17 p.m. PST

cheers :-)

Personal logo Inari7 Supporting Member of TMP29 Jan 2013 1:07 p.m. PST

Thanks for he picture!!

Stewbags Inactive Member29 Jan 2013 3:39 p.m. PST

Wow, they look like a good ish match for my Asgard dwarves, nice one.

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.