Help support TMP

"WW1 French Halflings reaches Target!" Topic

10 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Fantasy Discussion Message Board

Back to the Early 20th Century Discussion Message Board

Back to the 28mm Sci-Fi Message Board

584 hits since 23 Jan 2013
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Personal logo Black Hat Miniatures Sponsoring Member of TMP23 Jan 2013 3:43 a.m. PST

I'm very pleased to say that our Kickstarter campaign for a range of WW1 French Halflings has exceeded the initial goal with 17 days left to go.

Stretch goals for HMG team, Trench Mortar and the first of the Adrian Helmet troops are next…

link

Mike

Personal logo vexillia Sponsoring Member of TMP23 Jan 2013 3:49 a.m. PST

Congratulations Mike.

----
Martin Stephenson
Vexillia Limited: Wargames Miniatures & Accessories
vexillia.ltd.uk
gallery.vexillia.ltd.uk
pikeandplunder.vexillia.ltd.uk

moocifer Inactive Member23 Jan 2013 4:06 a.m. PST

I'm very pleased too !! Just need to reach the "Adrian helmets" stretch goal now .. :)

Tom Reed Supporting Member of TMP23 Jan 2013 8:00 a.m. PST

Oh geez! For a second there I thought Target was selling your halflings. (And this is just the start of my day.)

religon Inactive Member23 Jan 2013 9:48 a.m. PST

Oh geez! For a second there I thought Target was selling your halflings. (And this is just the start of my day.)

I too was initially in that boat.

After further investigation, I'm appropriately excited.

Doctor Supporting Member of TMP23 Jan 2013 12:34 p.m. PST

I'm Watching this with great Interst as I just love the German Goblins and there are loads of strange tanks out there that would go great with this range.

Plus he mentioned planes

i may swap my investment from Rivet Wars which is beginning to annoy me with the huge lack of anything New just the basic game components being doubled and trebled as the pledge amount goes up – yet so much more was hinted at

not the way to run a war imo plus there are no Rifle Infantry for the Blight Side so it would be very hard to use the figures as a Wargame which is a shame

moocifer Inactive Member23 Jan 2013 1:15 p.m. PST

Do it Doctor, switch to Goblins & Halflings WWI style !! :)

I'm currently backing both KS campaigns but I'll almost certainly pull out of Rivet Wars before the end (all hype and no real substance) ..

Doctor Supporting Member of TMP23 Jan 2013 3:18 p.m. PST

Done and looking forward to recieveing the Goodies

now I need a decent suplier in the UK for Conflix stuff :)

Anyone got any ideas

Personal logo Black Hat Miniatures Sponsoring Member of TMP23 Jan 2013 3:53 p.m. PST

What are you looking for Conflix for? I have been eyeing up the Early War Miniatures trench system for games as it is aimed at 20mm and thus absolutely perfect in size…

Mike

Doctor Supporting Member of TMP24 Jan 2013 6:28 a.m. PST

Thanks Mike I'll chk that out – good to get feed back from the man himself

by the wat Conflix is more 20mm than 28mm well it was last time I looked and it cheap and pre painted

I'm afraid I cannot paint anymore due Arthritis – I can only just wargame and that's because people are kind enough to come to my house

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.