Help support TMP

"Last week of QRF Sale" Topic

18 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Ancients Discussion Message Board

Back to the Modern Discussion (1946 to 2004) Message Board

Back to the WWII Discussion Message Board

Back to the ACW Discussion Message Board

Back to the 19th Century Discussion Message Board

Back to The Industry Message Board

Back to the Consumer Affairs Message Board

1,039 hits since 22 Jan 2013
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Personal logo GeoffQRF Sponsoring Member of TMP22 Jan 2013 6:26 a.m. PST

Just a little reminder that the QRF 2013 January sale is now on, but expires Sunday night… that's this coming Sunday, 27th January!

All the metal is currently reduced by 10% (ok, not quite all it doesn't include things already discounted; you can't have 10% off a heavily discounted multipack of tanks, because they are already only about £3.00 GBP a tank!! Or SeaWulf. But the rest of QRF and Freikorp are discounted.)

Only 10%?

Well, yes, but we do have really good prices all year round, so this is actually another 10% off really good prices. Think about it. £2.34 GBP for 8 infantry figures.

And even better we have left the automatic multiple purchase discounts on, so if you buy 6 of the same thing, you could be getting another 10% discount before the sale discount is applied!

That means 6 packs of Freikorp15 infantry is only £12.64 GBP at the moment! An ideal time to get into that period you always thought about but never found the time; Romans, Parthians, ECW, ACW, Seven Years War, Great Paraguayan War, WW1, WW2, postwar, moderns… the list goes on.

(And to keep our prices really good all year, the multiple purchase discounts are on even when the sale finishes!)

quickreactionforce.co.uk

Oh Bugger Supporting Member of TMP22 Jan 2013 2:17 p.m. PST

Well it was FIW for me and very nice they are too.

Skeptic22 Jan 2013 8:32 p.m. PST

Must they be exactly the same packs, or would six packs from the same range, all costing the same original price, also enable a discount?

Personal logo GeoffQRF Sponsoring Member of TMP22 Jan 2013 11:56 p.m. PST

Well, it works like this. At the moment, with the sale, you get 10% off any mixture of packs, but all year round we operate a nulti-pack discount structure which means 3 or more of the same pack qualifies for a further 5% discount, increasing to 10% for 6 or more of the same pack.

So, if you were to order before Sunday night and have a mixed bag of figures you would get 10% off each and every pack PLUS another discount for 3+ or 6+ of the same pack, so it is an ideal way of making a saving on large cavalry blocks, line formations, etc.

Personal logo GeoffQRF Sponsoring Member of TMP23 Jan 2013 9:38 a.m. PST

…or FIW… :-)

Rhysius Cambrensis23 Jan 2013 12:45 p.m. PST

I don't get paid til Monday :-( Christmas and new year took their toll…

Personal logo GeoffQRF Sponsoring Member of TMP23 Jan 2013 2:27 p.m. PST

I was just wondering if we might look to extend it to the end of the month, for exactly that reason.

Personal logo Sparker Supporting Member of TMP24 Jan 2013 12:04 a.m. PST

Would that mean the the Modern British Infantry with Steel Helmets would be available?

Personal logo GeoffQRF Sponsoring Member of TMP24 Jan 2013 1:06 a.m. PST

You mean the postwar. No, only berets just at the moment. Bit busy with immigration issues so haven't had time to get them to the factory. Think they should be added late February.

Personal logo GeoffQRF Sponsoring Member of TMP24 Jan 2013 3:42 a.m. PST

I don't get paid til Monday

Done.

We just extended the sale to 1 February, so those who don't get paid until the end of the month can still take advantage.

Rhysius Cambrensis24 Jan 2013 1:50 p.m. PST

Wow now that's customer service! I'll start pricing up :-)

Pole Bitwy PL25 Jan 2013 4:18 a.m. PST

Great news !

Need to get some of your fabulous vehicles.

Personal logo Sparker Supporting Member of TMP25 Jan 2013 3:10 p.m. PST

You mean the postwar. No, only berets just at the moment. Bit busy with immigration issues so haven't had time to get them to the factory. Think they should be added late February.

Yes thats the badger! Thanks for the update Geoff!

Personal logo GeoffQRF Sponsoring Member of TMP27 Jan 2013 3:53 p.m. PST

Just a reminder that the sale does NOT end tonight, but continues to the end of the month, by popular demand.

Etranger28 Jan 2013 11:09 p.m. PST

Oh good! I've been away & mean to pick up some odds & sods.

Hazza31B Supporting Member of TMP08 May 2013 4:55 p.m. PST

When is your next sale Geoff I want to do a big purchase but postage is a killer

Personal logo GeoffQRF Sponsoring Member of TMP09 May 2013 1:47 a.m. PST

Bit of a killer for us too, we occasionally find that 30% to Australia doesn't cover the costs.

If it's a large order, email it to me and I can see if we can sort out a cheaper shipping cost.

Hazza31B Supporting Member of TMP09 May 2013 2:20 a.m. PST

Thanks for replying Geoff, made a bit of a smaller order and will order again in a fortnights time.

Can't wait to get some paint on yur models will send you some pics!

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.