Help support TMP

"WWWII Pulp Figures" Topic

9 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Superhero Message Board

Back to the Zombies Message Board

Back to the Weird WWII Message Board

518 hits since 21 Jan 2013
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

UnfortunateWound Inactive Member21 Jan 2013 2:07 p.m. PST

Here we have it all – zombies, Nazis, superheroes…

link

Personal logo combatpainter Supporting Member of TMP Fezian21 Jan 2013 3:01 p.m. PST

Blurry and dark…

UnfortunateWound Inactive Member21 Jan 2013 4:02 p.m. PST

Unfortunately taken under the brightest lights in my apartment using the only camera I have =[

Charles Marlow Inactive Member21 Jan 2013 9:04 p.m. PST

Lol, right then, there you have it, UnfortunteWound. "Feedback" from a "professional".

UnfortunateWound Inactive Member22 Jan 2013 2:24 a.m. PST

Charles Marlow, combatpainter, do you have any advice?

Personal logo Cardinal Hawkwood Supporting Member of TMP22 Jan 2013 2:54 a.m. PST

position a lamp in front of them, a reading lamp or two..and give Louis Daguerre his camera back and upgrade..they are pretty cheap these days and if you want people to look at your blog they need something to look at..barring that two desk lamps shining from the front should help

Personal logo Fergal Sponsoring Member of TMP22 Jan 2013 4:49 a.m. PST

If you're serious about taking pictures, a few upgrades might be in order. I wrote a blog post about how I do it, take the bits that might work for you.

link

UnfortunateWound Inactive Member22 Jan 2013 12:40 p.m. PST

Crossover, that is amazingly helpful, thank you. I'll be doing as much of that as possible from now on!

CAPTAIN BEEFHEART27 Jan 2013 7:43 a.m. PST

Wonderful advice. I Thank you as well. I had one of those cameras but it broke. They were great as you could simply drop it into a shirt pocket. I've since 'upgraded' but your advice is well taken.

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.