Help support TMP

"Shaun of the Dead figures." Topic

9 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Zombies Message Board

673 hits since 7 Jan 2013
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Tango01 Supporting Member of TMP07 Jan 2013 9:34 p.m. PST

I LOVE the movie.
Anybody tried to game it?
Those miniatures are not bad.

picture

Ed(Nick Frost)

picture

Shaun (Simon Pegg)

picture

From main page
link

Amicalement
Armand

Ark3nubis Inactive Member08 Jan 2013 4:28 a.m. PST

Yeah we have those Hasslefree minis too, they are really nice. Get the Dynamic Ray mini where he just has the bat (no shotgun) and you're there. Never tried to game SotD but would be easy enough i think, just give Ed the 'daft pillock' ability and that should do. What system are you using?

If playing a game based around this film then it would have to be scripted/scenario based I think.

Tango01 Supporting Member of TMP08 Jan 2013 10:57 a.m. PST

My friend, I'm not a fantasy/SF wargaming.
I'm a Napoleonic one.
But but that does not prevent my enjoyment of other wagames as those seen in the forum.

Amicalement
Armand

Personal logo Captain DEwell Supporting Member of TMP08 Jan 2013 5:03 p.m. PST

Please note that not one city, town or village in the United Kingdom is without any yellow lines – and now in 28mm as well!! Progress.

Great figures from Hasslefree Miniatures.

CAPTAIN BEEFHEART08 Jan 2013 9:12 p.m. PST

When playing a Zombie game, I always end up with the 'not shaun' figure as my reluctant leader. …He usually does rather well!

Ark3nubis Inactive Member08 Jan 2013 11:18 p.m. PST

Hey Cpt Beefheart, can you elaborate on your post above? Are you saying youu have played a Shaun of the Dead type game before?

Pijlie Inactive Member08 Jan 2013 11:22 p.m. PST

When you want to replay Shaun of the Dead on the tabletop, All Things Zombie is your game of choice. It's not expensive, runs like a charm, is explainable in about 10 minutes and can be used foir just about any modern period skirmishing as well. I run demo with it. Great fun!

Gravett Islander10 Jan 2013 1:26 p.m. PST

Is that a shotgun or a winchester that the Shaun figure is holding?

Ark3nubis Inactive Member10 Jan 2013 2:03 p.m. PST

Double barrel Bleeped textgun, sawn off too judging by the one I have in my hand…

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.