Help support TMP

"GZG NAC Army I'm putting together" Topic

4 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the 15mm Sci-Fi Message Board

616 hits since 6 Jan 2013
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

OctaChaz06 Jan 2013 3:44 p.m. PST

These were my first foray into 15mm sci-fi, bought a few years ago at Salute. They are slowly getting expanded, and I'm after some heavier firepower for each fireteam. I game a near-future setting set between 2020 and 2050, so I'm after something that fits the aesthetic of the army, but provides and interesting way of carrying that firepower. I'm not sure whether to go for standard man-portable weaponry or some sort of unmanned weapons-carriage.
Enough of me babbling anyway, on to the models!

Fireteams 1 and 2

Fireteams 2 and 3

The APC/Command Vehicle. I plan on getting a few more of these with turrets, but there aren't any pics on the GZG website of the turreted versions. If anyone has any pictures of these, I'd appreciate it!

In addition to these, I've got some Peter Pig AK47 range Russian-equiped miltia who I use as either and OPFOR or a lower-tech ally.

Their leader, with a likeness to everybody's favourite Carribean dictator!

darthfozzywig Supporting Member of TMP06 Jan 2013 6:24 p.m. PST

Fun. I really like the NAC line.

John Leahy Sponsoring Member of TMP06 Jan 2013 10:43 p.m. PST

These look like they are probably pretty nice. Any link to a site where I can see better pics? Lighting and clarity on these makes it a little more difficult to make out any detail.

Thanks,

John

OctaChaz07 Jan 2013 4:14 a.m. PST

Sorry, having to snap photos with my phone, I'll see if I can get hold of a decent camera when I'm home from university.

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.