Help support TMP

"ruler" Topic

5 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Tools of the Hobby Message Board

Action Log

29 Dec 2016 6:21 a.m. PST
by Editor in Chief Bill

  • Removed from Field of Glory board
  • Crossposted to Tools of the Hobby board

836 hits since 5 Jan 2013
©1994-2018 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

grandad05 Jan 2013 5:28 p.m. PST

in the fog rule book are pictures of a measuring stick ( pictured on p47 of the fields of glory ancient version) or should I say rod that comes in 1 inch section that you screw together can anyone direct me to a site where I can buy one

Who asked this joker05 Jan 2013 5:54 p.m. PST

I made one with a wooden dowel, a sharpie and black and red paint. I used it for DBA mainly. It is still one of the beast measuring sticks I have because it is so narrow, you can measure even in the tightest spots.

Basically, use the sharpie to mark off the 1" segments. Then paint in alternating colors (red, black red black etc). use any two colors you want of course!

Personal logo Extra Crispy Sponsoring Member of TMP05 Jan 2013 6:03 p.m. PST

Cor-Sec Engineering:


Black Hat Miniatures06 Jan 2013 6:03 a.m. PST

In the uk you can get them from Precision Wargames Supplies


TamsinP06 Jan 2013 1:56 p.m. PST

Also in the UK you have Products For Wargamers: link

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.