Help support TMP

"UK Distributor for Reviresco" Topic

3 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to The Industry Message Board

Back to the Biplanes Message Board

Action Log

04 Jan 2013 8:45 a.m. PST
by The Editor

• Crossposted to The Industry board

419 hits since 4 Jan 2013
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Abwehrschlacht04 Jan 2013 8:17 a.m. PST

As the title suggests, is there a UK distributor for Reviresco? I just want to buy some pilots and gunners, but the postage bumps up the cost too much!

Personal logo Dom Skelton Sponsoring Member of TMP04 Jan 2013 8:22 a.m. PST

Nope, afraid not. Peter Pig also have pilots and gunners though, in their "heads and odds" range. Also it's worth emailing Reviresco for theirs, as if you drop him a line with what you're after he'll get an exact postage quote which is better than the "stock percentage" on small items I'm sure my last order was only five bucks or so shipping by FCMI.

peterpig.co.uk/range6.htm

Near the bottom, just above the vile turquoise section…. ;-)

Abwehrschlacht04 Jan 2013 3:31 p.m. PST

Thanks Dom, I already have the PP pilots and gunners and as much as a champion of PP I am, I like to have a bit of variety too! I'll take your advice however and drop them a line, see if I can't work a deal out!

Part of me wonders when the whole PP website will get an update, but part of me quite likes the garish colours!

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.