Help support TMP

"Painting guidance tools" Topic

4 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Painting Services Message Board

359 hits since 3 Jan 2013
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Stewbags Inactive Member03 Jan 2013 4:28 p.m. PST

Hi, just thought people might be interested in the tools i am using to put together the guide for how i want my army painted.

The army in question is a tyw early Swedish FOGr force and i plan to get fernando to paint it.

I downloaded a photo book app on my ipad and have spent quite some time piecing together pics from the internet that clearly ilustrate what i want. The app is very easy to use, it is called book writer. I expect there are other iapps on the market which are similar, for pc and andriod tabs as well.

You can mix pictures and text very easily and i think it is an excelent way to clearly show what you want done.

kreoseus204 Jan 2013 4:55 a.m. PST

Cool. It is interesting they way technology creeps into more areas of the hobby. I have copies of rule books and army lists on my phone so I cant be stuck by forgetting something.

Stewbags Inactive Member04 Jan 2013 9:52 a.m. PST

Me too, at43 is all on my iPad and iPhone for example, and I have built some excel as for fog army list building.

kreoseus204 Jan 2013 12:11 p.m. PST

I have all the stat cards for dystopian wars and an army builder for Warpath on my android phone. I can get a little hit of gaming while stuck on the bus.

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.