Help support TMP

"30k Heroes? " Topic

17 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Warhammer 40K Message Board

777 hits since 1 Jan 2013
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Uesugi Kenshin Supporting Member of TMP01 Jan 2013 8:03 p.m. PST

Does GW/FW make any of the heroes of the 30k period yet?

darthfozzywig Supporting Member of TMP01 Jan 2013 8:28 p.m. PST

I think they've started rolling out Primarchs. I've seen pics of the Angron model.

Personal logo Pictors Studio Sponsoring Member of TMP01 Jan 2013 8:28 p.m. PST

Yes, they make Angron. There will be more coming soon.

LeadLair76 Supporting Member of TMP01 Jan 2013 8:44 p.m. PST

Only Forgeworld does so far they have Angron but there have been pics of Loken and Abaddon seen already. Probably get a lot of them soon enough.

Garand01 Jan 2013 9:05 p.m. PST

Some of the glimpses of the first book shows other characters too, so I think those are in the works…

Damon.

Uesugi Kenshin Supporting Member of TMP01 Jan 2013 9:14 p.m. PST

Found Angron. Thanks!
link

Aliosborne02 Jan 2013 3:37 a.m. PST

Saw Horus at Gamesday UK, he will be out soon I expect

Personal logo Dentatus Supporting Member of TMP Fezian02 Jan 2013 6:13 a.m. PST

Hmmm… why is Angron Bleeped texted that the Emperor saved him from certain death?

Manflesh02 Jan 2013 6:41 a.m. PST

Because he wanted to die with his army, but was prevented from doing so. That's the short, short answer.

Leigh

LeadLair76 Supporting Member of TMP02 Jan 2013 8:49 a.m. PST

If you get the new novel Betrayer you will find out a lot about why Angron dislikes the emperor. But the answer is essentially he grew up as a slave and thinks of the emperor as a tyrant and a slaver. Throw on top of that what Manflesh is talking about. Basically he blames the emperor for not saving his gladiator / slave army or at least letting him die with them.

Warmaster Horus02 Jan 2013 9:20 a.m. PST

Is this something that GW will be making available through conventional outlets or are these forgeworld minks only?

Warmaster Horus02 Jan 2013 9:25 a.m. PST

Lol minis not minks…damn autocorrect

Uesugi Kenshin Supporting Member of TMP02 Jan 2013 9:34 a.m. PST

Lol, I thought "minks" was some cool new British slang for "over priced minis".

The Young Guard02 Jan 2013 11:09 a.m. PST

lol!!!!!

Yeah Horus Hersay would be good if it was made cheaply. Tis the reason I have finally bitten the bullet and started to collect after ten years of gaming.

Uesugi Kenshin Supporting Member of TMP02 Jan 2013 11:28 a.m. PST

Dude! Me too. Ive swore off 40k (for the second time) 10 years ago.

Now with the release of the 30k gaming book ive been sucked back in again. I not only picked up the "Betrayal" 30k book but I also picked up all the Horus Heresy books ive missed over the last 2 years.

Luckily ive got parts for 20+ plastic marines still at home so I dont have to spend $ on minis for a while.

Curse you Forge World!

Leadjunky02 Jan 2013 10:01 p.m. PST

UK- why does the website demand cookies?

TheBeast Supporting Member of TMP03 Jan 2013 6:37 a.m. PST

"To help us continually offer you the best experience on forgeworld.co.uk and help us manage the site, "

Don't you read newspeak?

Doug

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.