Help support TMP

"28mm Supermarket Zombies" Topic

19 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Horror Message Board

Back to the Zombies Message Board

1,136 hits since 10 Dec 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Rovanite Sponsoring Member of TMP10 Dec 2012 3:59 p.m. PST

Here's some supermarket style zombies I have been sculpting the past couple of weeks. There are 5 which are not in the photos as these are WIP from about a week ago.

I plan to get them cast soon, so hopefully they will be available early next year which isn't too far away!

Cheers for looking :)

BigNickR Supporting Member of TMP10 Dec 2012 5:29 p.m. PST

very nice

Redroom Supporting Member of TMP10 Dec 2012 5:32 p.m. PST

Rogues110 Dec 2012 6:16 p.m. PST

Awesome, are you going to have a grocery cart(s)?

Hitman10 Dec 2012 7:11 p.m. PST

Those look awesome. I take it they are 28mm? How will you be selling them? Who will you be selling them through? Price? Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Hitman

Cdude9310 Dec 2012 8:09 p.m. PST

Their previous ranges are sold via the grekwood website, I imagine they'll pop up there. :)

grekwoodminiatures.co.uk

They look great! I think my survivors will be steering clear of those zeds from the meats section. Zombies are dangerous enough without cleavers XD

Rovanite Sponsoring Member of TMP11 Dec 2012 2:32 a.m. PST

Cheers for the nice comments guys :)

Cdude93 is right! They will be sold through my website (grekwoodminiatures.co.uk) in packs of 4, just like how I did the hospital bunch. So £9.50 GBP per pack, or if all 4 packs are bought this drops to £8.50 GBP per pack.

Awesome, are you going to have a grocery cart(s)?

I might make some form of supermarket scenery at some point, but I'm not to sure…

Personal logo vojvoda Supporting Member of TMP11 Dec 2012 7:55 a.m. PST

Wichita (Zombieland) knows how to deal with suppermarket Zombies! Wish some of them were more on the HEAVY side. Maybe in the next release.

VR
James Mattes

Personal logo richarDISNEY of the RDGC Supporting Member of TMP11 Dec 2012 8:29 a.m. PST

Cool…
beer

Rovanite Sponsoring Member of TMP11 Dec 2012 9:42 a.m. PST

Wish some of them were more on the HEAVY side. Maybe in the next release.

There's still time, they haven't gone to the casters just yet…

Personal logo Rebel Minis Sponsoring Member of TMP12 Dec 2012 9:30 a.m. PST

I like those! I like the butcher's hat!

Stewbags Inactive Member12 Dec 2012 5:04 p.m. PST

Great work

Personal logo Rogzombie Supporting Member of TMP Fezian12 Dec 2012 8:32 p.m. PST

Very excited. More great Z's!!!!

Personal logo Darkoath Supporting Member of TMP13 Dec 2012 12:29 a.m. PST

Very nice! I would love it if you did do shopping carts and other store scenery!

Rovanite Sponsoring Member of TMP14 Dec 2012 2:09 p.m. PST

Hi Guys, cheers for the comments, they are very encouraging!

I have finally finished sculpting all 16, so hopefully in early next year they will be available!

As for supermarket accessories, a Supermarket downloadable PDF building is planned, which means furniture of some sort will follow :)

Personal logo Darkoath Supporting Member of TMP25 Dec 2012 2:37 a.m. PST

Looking forward to picking up both your hospital zombies set and the new supermarket zombie set. Also want to get the hospital bed set!

Rovanite Sponsoring Member of TMP01 Jan 2013 4:12 a.m. PST

Whooo I look forward to the future orders ;)

They will be available (launched) at Crusade (wargame show in Cardiff, 26th Jan) as they are currently with a caster. And then they will be available on the website after the show is over!

Personal logo Darkoath Supporting Member of TMP03 Jan 2013 12:14 a.m. PST

Will you have more hospital bed sets by then? I noticed they were out of stock in the store…

Rovanite Sponsoring Member of TMP05 Jan 2013 4:12 p.m. PST

Hey Darkoath,

I have updated the website with a few more hospital beds in stock, so feel free to check it out :)

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.