Help support TMP

"Firestorm Armada, would make a great Sci fi show?" Topic

4 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Spaceship Gaming Message Board

Back to the SF Media Message Board

453 hits since 8 Dec 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Gunfreak Supporting Member of TMP08 Dec 2012 9:23 a.m. PST

So I'm reading the rule book, looking at the ships and tactics of the diffrent races ect. while not the deepest sci fi universe in the world, I think it would make a great War/sci fi series. Mabye making it like a half documenatry style, showing both sides and having main characters that were from both sides ect. Also the cool ships desgins and the premise would make for great battle scenes.

Chief Lackey Rich Supporting Member of TMP Fezian08 Dec 2012 10:43 a.m. PST

Nah – the series would just suddenly end in an anticlimax when half the cast got wiped out by a 2-or-12 crit on a nearby battleship. :)

Pivole Inactive Member08 Dec 2012 10:45 a.m. PST

I quite agree.
There's the really odd thing, or plot device, though, by which the Dindrenzi, who seem to be the dashing brave rebels, are fighting against the tyrranical Terrans, but they've got the unquestionably evil Directorate on their side.

Chief Lackey Rich Supporting Member of TMP Fezian08 Dec 2012 10:56 a.m. PST

Not to mention the Relthoza. Nothing screams "bad guys" quite as much as giant blood-sucking spider-people now, does it?

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.