Help support TMP

"NEEDED: 25mm / 28mm Santa Zombie Hunter" Topic

7 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Zombies Message Board

402 hits since 26 Nov 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Personal logo mmitchell Sponsoring Member of TMP26 Nov 2012 10:50 p.m. PST

My brother is planning to run a zombie game at Christmas and he needs a 25/28 mm Santa Claus for the game. I would like to buy him a Santa Claus miniature and have someone paint it for me so I can send it to him as a gift.

Here are the specs of what I'm looking for:

- 25 – 28 mm tall
- Needs to be modern Santa Claus (red suit, floppy hat, etc.)
- Bag (for him to pull weapons out of)
- Because of the time factor, I would prefer to deal with people in the US, but I might consider going abroad for the right figure.

I would prefer this to be an American Santa Clause, as opposed to a Father Christmas, but that's negotiable.

I do not currently have a miniature in mind, but I can tell you that this one by Reaper won't do:
auction

He hates the teddy bear that he's holding.

If anyone can help me find the mini, I can forward it to someone to paint. Or if someone has one ready to go (or is willing to do a conversion on that Reaper mini to remove the bear), please contact me.

You may PM me through TMP, or contact me through the Hawgleg Website:
hawgleg.com/contactUs01_form.asp

Thanks!

Mike Mitchell

bandit86 Supporting Member of TMP26 Nov 2012 11:47 p.m. PST
Grey Ronin27 Nov 2012 2:40 a.m. PST

Perhaps Studio Miniatrues Hogan?
Scroll down
link

The Gray Ghost27 Nov 2012 4:09 a.m. PST

Victory Force, you can also get zombie elves.
And Wargames Supply Dump has a Mrs Claus
wargamessupplydump.co.uk

Personal logo mmitchell Sponsoring Member of TMP28 Nov 2012 11:54 a.m. PST

Gray Ghost: The Santa Claus Wars figs come closest to what I need, but I'd have to make my own sack (their sack looks empty).

I'll have to check with my brother to see if he wants Santa holding a gun.

BANDIT86: There are some cool figs on that site. I particularly like the Zombieland and Walking Dead sets.

vojvoda Inactive Member28 Nov 2012 11:54 a.m. PST

Now dog gone it I do not have any plans to do a Christmas Zombie game anytime soon but with all those great figures I could see an Attack of the Mall Santas!

VR
James Mattes

blackscribe Inactive Member28 Nov 2012 12:42 p.m. PST

It would likely be hard to find, but the Bledsoe-sculpted one was epic, IIRC. I can't seem to find an image on the web anywhere.

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.