Help support TMP

"Zombicide on Sale???" Topic

7 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Zombies Message Board

588 hits since 22 Nov 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Personal logo combatpainter Supporting Member of TMP Fezian22 Nov 2012 9:07 a.m. PST

With all the sales going on I imagine it would be but I haven't seen it.

tauwarlord196 Inactive Member22 Nov 2012 9:16 a.m. PST

well I'm not sure about the official site itself, but discount sites that hold it have sales

Miniature Market for example I believe is going to have an additional 8% off ontop of any discounts they give (which is 20% for zombicide I think)

Personal logo JRacel Supporting Member of TMP22 Nov 2012 9:24 a.m. PST

The only one I know of is Miniature Market.

Personal logo combatpainter Supporting Member of TMP Fezian22 Nov 2012 11:30 a.m. PST

Wouldn't mind $50 USD for this thing but $70 USD plus shipping and tax is about $85 USD? Seems a bit steep. You can get games like Adventurers and Deadwood for $25 USD to $35 USD and they has lots of cool stuff in the box. I don't see them as having low end contents. How is the price justified for zombicide.

Personal logo ajbartman Supporting Member of TMP22 Nov 2012 3:01 p.m. PST

Try Cool Stuff Inc. 10% off.

coolstuffinc.com

Scorpio23 Nov 2012 2:11 p.m. PST

I don't see them as having low end contents. How is the price justified for zombicide.

Check out the actual contents of the box. It's impressive.

And really, that price is about average for the big board games these days.

Goose66625 Nov 2012 6:34 a.m. PST

Club mate has a copy of it. Played first game or tried too, last thursday.

Firstly the figures are nice. But 33mm to eye level and quite "realistic" in proportion, meaning skinnie (apart from fatties and abomination). But 70 or so figures is a good amount. Would paint up well, though maybe not quite enough variety for some people.

As for discounts on purchasing, not seen any ones from UK suppliers here, but also not been specifically looking either.

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.