Help support TMP

"Early Medieval QR Miniatures 15mm in APStore" Topic

10 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the DBx Message Board

Back to the Medieval Discussion Message Board

Back to the Medieval Product Reviews Message Board

649 hits since 1 Oct 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Assault Publishing Sponsoring Member of TMP01 Oct 2012 12:38 p.m. PST

Today, the next QR Miniatures ranges (15mm) were added to the Assault Publishing on-line store! Early Medieval armies in 15mm: Germans, Polish and Wends wait for brave headmen to lead them!

But seriously, the miniatures are fine, look really cool, are very good casted and covers very interesting and a little forgotten historical period. A piece of really good stuff (I do not stock other one!).

You may see them at store.assaultpublishing.com :)

Best regards,
Marcin Gerkowicz
Assault Publishing

Personal logo Bobgnar Supporting Member of TMP03 Oct 2012 2:29 p.m. PST

A PLN is a Polish Zloty? 1 PLN = .31 US dollars. One DBA base is 200 or 2000 PLN? Pretty expensive bases.

paulgalenpotter03 Oct 2012 2:57 p.m. PST

Hi Bob,
that's 2,00 pln which equals 2 pln or about 60 cents.
-Paul

Assault Publishing Sponsoring Member of TMP04 Oct 2012 6:34 a.m. PST

1$ = ~3PLN
And Base costs 2,00 PLN, which is ~0,60$, but if you wish I may sell it for you for 200PLN with 99% discount :D

Assault Publishing Sponsoring Member of TMP05 Dec 2012 5:20 a.m. PST

To the walls, close the gates!
VIKINGS ARE COMING! VIKINGS ARE COMING!!!

bobm195906 Dec 2012 6:42 a.m. PST

I've just ordered a few packs…..just a few…..!

Personal logo Swampster Supporting Member of TMP06 Dec 2012 10:53 a.m. PST

Those vikings are their best yet.
Are you planning on stocking the horses from the 'animals' range? I already have some but I know of others who would buy them.

Assault Publishing Sponsoring Member of TMP06 Dec 2012 11:13 a.m. PST

Yes, I'm going to order them during the next re-stocking.

Anyway the Vikings are in the store, I'll formally announce them tonight, but you place the order now.

(Stolen Name) Inactive Member06 Dec 2012 11:22 p.m. PST

The Vikings look fantastic – a different style to other sculptors and very distinctive – well done.

One point when I went onto your webstore to look at the other ranges the pictures were not to the same standard as the vikings and I could not see any detail

Assault Publishing Sponsoring Member of TMP07 Dec 2012 12:28 a.m. PST

In case of QRM I know it (especially in case of XVI-XVII Century ranges).
I based on old, producer's pictures and the newer ones are much better. The old one will be replaced, but it requires a little time.
But IHMO these ranges are also fantastic (I do not have wide assortment, but it is choosen very carefully to provide the coolest minis) and I think there is no customer who regret the order :)
Also you may order them later – it's no problem shipment is calculated basing order value.

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.