Help support TMP

"Viking Forge" Topic

9 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Modern Discussion Message Board

Back to the Modern Product Reviews Message Board

Back to the Modern Naval Discussion Message Board

785 hits since 27 Sep 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

PVT64127 Sep 2012 1:06 p.m. PST

Guys, Thinking of placing a good size order to Viking Forge for some modern 1/2400 scale ships. Can anyone confirm that they are still in business?

Mako1127 Sep 2012 2:35 p.m. PST

I imagine they still may be.

Haven't contacted them in awhile.

Last time I asked for some info and pics of vessels not shown on their website, I was rebuffed for asking for such, which was very unhelpful, but at least I received a response back.

Needless to say, I didn't place an order with them due to the unhelpful attitude, but have done so in the past.

HistoryPhD27 Sep 2012 2:45 p.m. PST

Website's still up and running. It's been a bit since my last order, but I haven't heard anything to make me believe they aren't still in business

wolfgangbrooks27 Sep 2012 3:03 p.m. PST

They're always at the shows anyway.

PVT64127 Sep 2012 4:30 p.m. PST

Thanks!

Tumbleweed27 Sep 2012 4:49 p.m. PST

PVT641:

Yes, we are still in business. Thank you for asking.

Mako11:

I'm sorry if I offended you. Next time we will try to display a better attitude. We try to be as helpful as we can, but here or there a hasty reply may give the wrong impression.

The Viking Forge currently produces about 1200 different model ships and other figures. We have provided more than 800 photos on our website so far and aren't holding anything back; if we have a photo for a given figure we will certainly post it.

I might add that our photos are very large and clear so you can see what you are getting into.

pogany Inactive Member28 Sep 2012 2:46 p.m. PST

Just got a large order of 17th Cen.Renaissance figures from them. Pictures all there and helped me decide which figs I needed. Great service.

Mako1102 Oct 2012 2:39 a.m. PST

For full disclosure, I have purchased a number of items from VF in the past, and been very pleased with their service, and minis.

chrisswim21 Oct 2012 2:03 a.m. PST

I have a bunch of their stuff. What are you looking for? Perhas I may be able to provide it.

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.