Help support TMP

"WIP 1/72 German force, lot 1, part 2 " Topic

6 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the WWII Painting Guides Message Board

Back to the Blogs of War Message Board

Back to the Australian Wargaming Message Board

Back to the WWII Land Gallery Message Board

511 hits since 3 Sep 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Gunner Dunbar Supporting Member of TMP03 Sep 2012 11:24 p.m. PST

Hi guys, a quick update, finished constructing the 251s, most of the small details are painted, I will finish the rest tonight, they have received a light dry brush, and a filter, tomorrow I will gloss coat these, then add the decals, the tap on the Opel blitz has tissue glued for texture, but couldn't get the wrinkles out without taring the paper, also got 28 crew ready for painting for the 251s, and another half dozen crew for the tanks in the wings ready for undercoating.
link

Personal logo PzGeneral Supporting Member of TMP04 Sep 2012 2:22 a.m. PST

VERY nice!
thumbs up

Panzergeil Inactive Member04 Sep 2012 3:56 a.m. PST

Very nice! What brand(s) are your figures?

Personal logo Tango 2 3 Ditto Supporting Member of TMP04 Sep 2012 6:27 a.m. PST

Lovely. What do you mean by a filter in this case? Have I asked this before? If so, please forgive me, my wife says i am prematurely turning into Grandpa Simpson.
--
Tim

the trojan bunny04 Sep 2012 11:37 a.m. PST

Beautiful work. Makes me want to get an airbrush.

Gunner Dunbar Supporting Member of TMP05 Sep 2012 1:51 a.m. PST

thanks guys
Panzergeil – the figs are mostly the PSC figs that come with their 251s, there is a Ceasar fig in there (with the hood) a couple of Preiser figs and a couple of figs from the PSC late inf box, they have all been converted.
Ditto – Check here missing-lynx.com/rareworld.htm
Trojan Bunny – worth it, get one.

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.