Help support TMP

"Fireball Forward Rules Available on Pre-Order for Historicon" Topic

5 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the WWII Scenarios Message Board

Back to the Conventions and Wargame Shows Message Board

Back to the WWII Rules Message Board

495 hits since 13 Jul 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

The Membership System will be closing for maintenance in 7 minutes. Please finish anything that will involve the membership system, including membership changes or posting of messages.

mfastoso13 Jul 2012 6:05 a.m. PST

You can pre-order a copy of the Fireball Forward (World War Two Tactical Combat game) from Brigade Games…and pick it up at Historicon if you will be there.

Here is the link:

link

amwatts Inactive Member13 Jul 2012 7:32 a.m. PST

I tried to order but it keeps asking me for shipping. Is there a way to order it and pick it up at Historicon that I'm missing?

mfastoso13 Jul 2012 7:41 a.m. PST

Hmmm…I do believe you can pick it up at the con. Let me ask Lon at Brigade Games about that.

Personal logo BrigadeGames Sponsoring Member of TMP13 Jul 2012 12:15 p.m. PST

Yes, you can pick it up at the con. We are just trying to ensure that we have enough stock on hand for the convention walk up sales.

Yes, it will charge shipping – but we will refund that when you do pick it up at the Historicon convention. (pay by paypal as this makes it easier to do a refund.)

amwatts Inactive Member13 Jul 2012 12:32 p.m. PST

Great – thanks!

dwight shrute14 Jul 2012 4:07 a.m. PST

these look amazing , definitely thee WW2 set to buy … that is until bolt action comes out in september … we are all being spoilt !!! a resurgence of quality ww2 rules methinks .

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.