Help support TMP

"Who has the best deals on metal bases?" Topic

13 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the ACW Product Reviews Message Board

Back to the 18th Century Product Reviews Message Board

Areas of Interest

18th Century
American Civil War

Featured Hobby News Article

Featured Link

Featured Ruleset

Featured Showcase Article

1:72nd IMEX Union Cavalry

Fernando Enterprises paints Union cavalry and Personal logo Editor in Chief Bill The Editor of TMP Fezian bases them up.

Featured Profile Article

Report from Bayou Wars 2006

The Editor heads for Vicksburg...

4,050 hits since 11 Jul 2012
©1994-2021 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

GROSSMAN Supporting Member of TMP12 Jul 2012 5:41 p.m. PST

I am looking for some cheap 1x3/4 and 1 x 1 metal bases and wondered who you would suggest I go with .
Thanks,

Scott MacPhee12 Jul 2012 5:43 p.m. PST

Wargames Accessories: wargameaccessories.com

Pictors Studio12 Jul 2012 5:56 p.m. PST

Seconded.

peru52200012 Jul 2012 7:18 p.m. PST

all in favor? I

What they said, wargames accessories

Personal logo taskforce58 Supporting Member of TMP12 Jul 2012 7:31 p.m. PST

Same here. I ordered from WA quite a bit.

Personal logo Flashman14 Supporting Member of TMP13 Jul 2012 6:00 a.m. PST

I didn't know they had a competitor on the same ground. I thought they were it for steel bases.

Major William Martin RM13 Jul 2012 10:58 a.m. PST

@GROSSMAN;

I would also highly recommend Wargames Accessories. Besides the sizes listed, they will also quote a custom size depending on the quantity, and will give special quotes for large quantities. I have ordered large quantities, both standard and custom sizes and have been pleased with the service and the product. That being said, they do have quite a bit of competition out there:

Precision Wargames Supplies Ltd. (PWS)
link

Renaissance Ink
link

Shogun Miniatures
link

Also, both Renaissance Ink and Litko offer self-adhesive steel paper that let you use your normal basing material and add steel to the bottom.

Bill
Sir William the Aged

Mollinary13 Jul 2012 11:24 a.m. PST
Odins Warrior17 Jul 2012 5:20 p.m. PST

Renaissance Ink has always done me well. Jay's a fine fellow and has worked with me on larger orders. He also has a nice assortment of bases, materials and inks.

Don196207 Aug 2012 3:38 a.m. PST

You cannot beat the prices and service of Wargames Accessories, in my opinion. I've always been impressed with them.

Don

Disco Joe08 Aug 2012 5:45 a.m. PST

I agree that Wargames Accessories bases are great. They are the only one's that I use.

fatboysumo27 Sep 2020 12:05 p.m. PST

I get all my metal bases from productsforwargamers.com, good price and quick service

Normal Guy Supporting Member of TMP27 Sep 2020 4:39 p.m. PST

I'll pile on. Wargames Accessories has a very long track record of excellent service and a quality product. Jeff Lista runs a quality operation.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.