Help support TMP

"Magister Militum has expanded their 10mm dinosaur range" Topic

3 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Prehistoric Message Board

320 hits since 27 May 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

rvandusen27 May 2012 2:39 p.m. PST

I was painting some of M.M.s 10mm dinos that had been sitting long negelected on my table when I decided to check their catalog to see if anything new has been added. Much to my surprise I see that 18 packs have been added to the Cretacaceous line, 2 new packs to the Jurassic range, and 2 new packs to the flying reptiles. Many of the new models are of recent, exotic discoveries. Carcharodontosaurus is particuarly sweet.

link

link

I've been using my 10mm alongside 15mm dinosaurs and human figures.

SteelonSand28 May 2012 2:19 a.m. PST

Good spot – thanks for the heads up – I find using them against 6mm figs gives a suitably 'monstrous' scale effect – have to check out the new additions.

Saginaw28 May 2012 9:20 a.m. PST

I like 'em! I'm not a 10mm gamer/collector, but I'm sure that these could be used as young versions of their adult counterparts in 15mm and 25/28mm.

Thanks, rvandusen! thumbs up

rvandusen28 May 2012 7:46 p.m. PST

Saginaw,
That's what I do, I just consider the 10mm juveniles or even undiscovered species. They look great with 15mm humans and other 15mm dinosaurs

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.