Help support TMP

"Latest 15mm SF arrivals from Oddzial Osmy" Topic

6 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the 15mm Sci-Fi Message Board

755 hits since 4 Mar 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

With Great Regret Goodbye04 Mar 2012 5:36 a.m. PST

picture

Oddzial Osmy has added three new packs to its 15mm SF New Vistula Legion range:

SF-1513 New Vistula Legion characters
SF-1514 New Vistula Legion HMG/AGL
SF-1515 New Vistula Legion mortars

I know, as if they weren't heavily armed enough already. :-)

Packs are £3.00 GBP each including VAT, and include six characters, or two support weapons with crew. They are now in stock at Fighting 15s: fighting15sshop.co.uk

Ian

Andrew Beasley Inactive Member04 Mar 2012 7:45 a.m. PST

Like the painting but three of the poses are quite static and the last one has me baffled as to what it is / I would use it for.

I do love the kneeling one and could do with a pack of those on there own.

Cincinnatus Supporting Member of TMP04 Mar 2012 8:21 a.m. PST

They are officers so I am happy to have a bit more command figures. Not sure about the guy who appears in full dress but he's just one figure. The last one in the line is an artificial person. It's static but I think that represents that type of figure well enough.

Wolfprophet04 Mar 2012 11:28 p.m. PST

Just another reason I should get them now. No idea what faction I'll get them for…. but I really like these as character figures. The crew served weapons are some of the cooler looking ones I've seen since getting into 15mm sci-fi.

AVAMANGO05 Mar 2012 6:35 a.m. PST

What exceptional looking extras to add on to this already fantastic near future range, the screaming eagle Sargent is simply stunning as is the heavy weapon machine gun team, these are very impressive miniatures that i am finding it very difficult to resist…

(I make fun of others) Inactive Member05 Mar 2012 7:37 a.m. PST

Is the fifth one over doing his twos?

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.