Help support TMP

"Conquest Miniatures Presidents Day (week) sale!" Topic

5 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the 18th Century Discussion Message Board

547 hits since 20 Feb 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Conquest Miniatures20 Feb 2012 9:03 a.m. PST

President's Day Sale
February 20 thru February 26.

All French & Indian War packs and 500 Nations packs are on sale for 20% off retail price.

The sale includes Indian Longhouses as well as a smaller regiment pack for the British Regulars and French Regulars.

The Sale does not include the character packs. All orders over $100 USD will include FREE shipping!

Stocks are limited and some codes are completely out. The sooner you order, the more likely you'll get what you want.

I don't expect a restock for a few weeks still. Comanche packs will be added later in the week.

conquestminiatures.com

-Eric
The real Conquest

mjkerner20 Feb 2012 10:14 a.m. PST

Eric, just to make certain…are you out of British and French Firing line packs? (And, how may are/were in these type of packs…no info on the site.) Thanks!

Conquest Miniatures20 Feb 2012 4:16 p.m. PST

Yep, the firing line packs are out. I sold way more than I thought and they actually were out of stock within a couple weeks of making them.

A large restock order has been placed.

There are 2 different firing poses. a single packs consists of 2 of each pose. a firing line packs consists of 6 of each pose, 12 total.

John Pwh Inactive Member12 Mar 2012 6:14 p.m. PST

Eric,
Pls PM me.
Thanks,

Ragnar Alesvein Inactive Member24 Mar 2012 4:08 a.m. PST

Just curious as to why the images are missing for the French and British regulars. Makes it dificult to know what you would get in a pack (poses and quantity)

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.