Help support TMP

"What does Bill do when TMP goes down for maintainance?" Topic

15 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Utter Drivel Message Board

608 hits since 16 Feb 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Personal logo Chortle Sponsoring Member of TMP Fezian16 Feb 2012 8:24 a.m. PST

I think he dances naked around the server to the sound of "Metal" by Gary Newman. I can't be 100% on this.

Sane Max16 Feb 2012 8:35 a.m. PST

A man who used to clean windows in his neck of the woods swears blind he saw a man who looked a lot like Bill sitting at a computer with a webcam dressed in Victoria's Secret Lingerie and a Pirate's Hat.

How the Pirate's hat stayed on the webcam I did not ask.

Pat

Terrement Supporting Member of TMP16 Feb 2012 9:12 a.m. PST

He's the guy in the coveralls under the hood doing the maintenance. Pass him a spanner, eh?

Personal logo Parzival Supporting Member of TMP16 Feb 2012 9:12 a.m. PST

He sits and calculates the remaining number of months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds until he COMPLETELY TAKES OVER THE WORLD!
MUAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

No, wait-- that's what I do. I've no idea what Bill does.

Norman D Landings16 Feb 2012 9:36 a.m. PST

Is it February again already?

TMP link

Personal logo Arteis Supporting Member of TMP16 Feb 2012 9:57 a.m. PST

Leaps around punching his fist in the air and yelling, "Take that, you lousy Kiwis! Gotcha in the prime internet surfing time yet again! That'll getcha for inflicting the 'Lord of the Rings' movies on the world!"

epturner Supporting Member of TMP16 Feb 2012 10:01 a.m. PST

Pass Bill a spanner and Arties a guinness

Eric

pphalen Inactive Member16 Feb 2012 10:49 a.m. PST

Feeds the bug…

flicking wargamer16 Feb 2012 11:54 a.m. PST

For some reason I have Chumley from Pawn Stars in my head whenever I imagine Bill. If we actually find out what he does then he would know we could find him, so he will never tell us the truth.

Volstagg Vanir16 Feb 2012 1:45 p.m. PST

Actual Video of Bill performing Maintenance:
YouTube link

Personal logo Ratbone Supporting Member of TMP16 Feb 2012 4:18 p.m. PST

Who is this "Bill" of whom you speak?

just visiting Inactive Member16 Feb 2012 5:14 p.m. PST

He goes looking on other fora for trolls who have a TMP account so that he can DH them….

Wolfprophet16 Feb 2012 6:38 p.m. PST

"He sits and calculates the remaining number of months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds until he COMPLETELY TAKES OVER THE WORLD!
MUAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!"

Vote for me in the next election instead. I'll give whoever helps install me as the supreme master of humanity all the material wealth they wish plus other humans they find attractive based on sexual preferences.

Also, will solve more problems with violence. <---Highly effective Campaign slogan.

kreoseus217 Feb 2012 4:21 a.m. PST

cross dressing lumberjack ?

Grizzlymc Inactive Member17 Feb 2012 1:02 p.m. PST

Dives into the nearest phone box.

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.