Help support TMP

"Macchi M.3 Flying Boat" Topic

5 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Biplanes Message Board

480 hits since 22 Dec 2011
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

The Young Guard22 Dec 2011 3:03 p.m. PST

Does anyone make this in 1.300?

boy wundyr x Supporting Member of TMP22 Dec 2011 3:34 p.m. PST

Hostile Aircraft (Goblintooth) or Fighting/Flying Wings (can't remember what the FW acronym means in my database) does the M.5, which is kind of a lookalike, as I recall. HA/FW is now mainly via Pete Aguilu, aka Lord Cheerios on here, but I haven't been able to get in touch with him since last winter about some stuff I was hoping to order from both of the lines.

Just checked Roman's store (Der Kampfflieger) at Shapeways, he also does the M.5 in 1/144, and Roman has been kind enough to do some 1/288 conversions of his 1/144 stuff for me (you'll see them in the store). If you ask, I expect he'll accomodate you.

Here's his M.5:
link

Chris

The Young Guard22 Dec 2011 4:05 p.m. PST

Cheers Chris

I take it both of those suppliers are base in the USA?

boy wundyr x Supporting Member of TMP22 Dec 2011 9:46 p.m. PST

Pete is (in Wisconsin); Shapeways has American and Dutch offices (the US one is relatively new). Shapeways is the 3D printing stuff.

Under the Biplanes board there are reviews of Der Kampfflieger's 1/144 planes for the Wings of War crowd.

Chris

The Young Guard24 Dec 2011 8:21 a.m. PST

Nice one Chris.

When you order them…what material do use?

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.