Help support TMP

"What happened to Minature Design Studio?" Topic

5 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Medieval Product Reviews Message Board

Back to the Medieval Discussion Message Board

Back to the Ancients Product Reviews Message Board

Back to the Ancients Discussion Message Board

1,115 hits since 18 Sep 2011
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

jakethedog Inactive Member18 Sep 2011 7:39 a.m. PST

Checking up with MDS, it appears that not only did they get rid of their army packs (get like 50 models) but even their unit packs too. It seems that now you'll have to order everything individually with no extra discount which is a real bummer. Anyone know why they changed their store?

link

Personal logo Porkmann Supporting Member of TMP18 Sep 2011 1:26 p.m. PST

I assume it was in order to make more cash. A while back I was offered a "deal" there and when I wrote in to take advantage (a month or so later) the offer had been rescinded.

Still, they are decent figures and no more expensive than others.

MingtheMad18 Sep 2011 10:44 p.m. PST

I bought a pile of Hittites and I recon they made a big loss in bulk packs. Not surprised maybe they will come back.

Dave Toone24 Oct 2011 11:52 a.m. PST

Just a quick update to say that both the unit builder and warband deals are both back on the website.

Cheers
Dave

PilGrim27 Oct 2011 1:53 a.m. PST

I really like MDS figures but the ranges are so incomplete that I cant justify buying again. For example some Achaemenid Spara Command, just a couple of figures, would make a viable unit

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.