Help support TMP

"Alien Invasion minis." Topic

11 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

Please be courteous toward your fellow TMP members.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the SF Discussion Message Board

Back to the SF Painting Guides Message Board

Areas of Interest

Science Fiction

Featured Hobby News Article

Featured Link

Featured Ruleset

Featured Showcase Article

Chaos Space Marine Lord: Ode to a Foreign Painter

Personal logo Editor in Chief Bill The Editor of TMP Fezian takes a gamble on a blurry image in an auction.

Featured Workbench Article

Grey Knights: Purifier Squad Rik

Personal logo Editor in Chief Bill The Editor of TMP Fezian paints another Grey Knights squad.

Featured Profile Article

The Great Sinkhole Campaign, Episode 1

Personal logo Editor in Chief Bill The Editor of TMP Fezian begins to write some fiction for the Wildcats campaign.

Featured Book Review

1,353 hits since 29 Dec 2007
©1994-2022 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Insomniac29 Dec 2007 4:41 a.m. PST

I got some Alien Invasion minis from Brigade Games and couldn't put them down, they were so cool. Here are a few pix:

picture
picture
picture

Lowtardog29 Dec 2007 6:08 a.m. PST

Love the red leather/PVC catsuits, they look groovy :0)

Steve Hazuka29 Dec 2007 6:21 a.m. PST

Those are the ones I want for my table. That is the look I want. That is the perfect pulp fiction Martian look.

Monkeyborg Dirtside29 Dec 2007 6:51 a.m. PST

Nicely done. Very disco… The Disco on the Dark Side of Deimos!

Personal logo BrigadeGames Sponsoring Member of TMP29 Dec 2007 7:56 a.m. PST

I love the colors – goes with the holidays too wink

for those wanting some, here is a link –

link

ming3129 Dec 2007 8:19 a.m. PST

You got the new supreme leader too

Smokey Roan29 Dec 2007 8:34 a.m. PST

Superb Paint Job!

Personal logo Dances With Words Supporting Member of TMP Fezian29 Dec 2007 8:41 a.m. PST

ooooHHHHHH….MORE 'aliens'…PLEASE? (and a 'saucer' would be nice too!!!)

I got the latest three, just before Christmas, (leader, cannon w/gunner and 'prober')…still have to paint to match others.

Mine have green heads also, but using blue 'jumpsuits'…'rust-colored' weapons and accented utility belts and 'neck rings'. I also have put a drop of 'hard as nails' clear fingernail strengthner (with a toothpick' over each of their eyes…

The eyes, which are painted black, look more 'liquid' with the clear 'nail hardner' drop over them…giving them more of a 'bulging' effect like I've used on other TENTACLED aliens…(looks cool!)

*slish…slish*

(If you buy more of them, maybe Lon will have more MADE! 8-)

I think I need to add an 'extra eye' to my supreme leader…'ack-ack-ack'

Cacique Caribe29 Dec 2007 12:31 p.m. PST

I want to do the same with mine, except that their uniforms will be black vinyl.

CC

Steve Hazuka29 Dec 2007 5:41 p.m. PST

Need to staple a couple of paper plates together paint it silver and hang it in the background on those photos.

Personal logo Dances With Words Supporting Member of TMP Fezian30 Dec 2007 2:37 a.m. PST

or two 'chrome hubcaps'…or two aluminum pie tins…(just don't forget to write 'SS Ed Wood' on bottom…*slish*

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.