Munera Sine Missione, Exagoni Libero
These rules are an adaption of Munera Sine Missione (v2.1) by Alan Saunders, 2002-2012, which were based on “We Who Are About To Die Demand a Recount” by Gary Comardo, published in Issue 67 of “Saga”. The special attacks were chiefly inspired by Chris Peers’s Gladiator combat rules in the Foundry Miniatures Compendium.
Main differences are:
– Munera Sine Missione, Exagoni Libero introduction
- I have adapted the game for those that do not have a hex mat or prefer to play without one.
- “Strength” renamed “Stamina”.
- Spear and Lasso ranges increased.
- I have added the Arbelas, Scissor and Murmillo as fighter classes. Rules for the Arbelai and Scissores’s special weapons
have been added.
- Modifiers on AP or Attack roll have been repeated in the weapon descriptions to speed things up.
- Rules for the Galerus have been added and changed slightly.
- An appendix of “Special Attacks” added and relevant modifiers for “Appealing to the Crowd” added to that table
- Phil West
- In Print
- Available online (14-page PDF)
Back to RULES DIRECTORY
Areas of InterestAncients
Featured Hobby News Article
Featured Workbench Article
Rules for Gladiatorial Combat