Victorian Science Fiction Flyer Combat Rules
Total Votes: 3
A simple game to play, yet challenging to master, the Aeronef rulebook contains:
- the basic rules for aerial combat between Negative Gravity and R-Matter powered aeronef and lighter-than-air aerostat.
- an optional complete geo-political and scientific timeline from 1852 to 1899.
- optional rules for players to expand the game to include bombing ground targets, anti-aeronef "archie" fire, fixed-wing craft and taking off and landing.
- military review of the Great Powers aeronef capabilities.
- full design and modification rules for players to create their own perfect craft.
- four introductory scenarios set during the Great War of 1889-91, all with details of and stats for the craft involved.
– Publisher's information
The Aeronef Captain's Handbook
– Publisher's listing
- rules for introducing Martian aeronef into your battles with their new gas and electric weapons.
- an expanded geopolitical and scientific timeline from 1899 to 1911.
- optional rules for players to expand the game to include air torpedoes, boarding, morale, multi-targeting, ramming and towing.
- Aeronef strategic game rules to allow you to play mini-campaigns.
- technological development timeline to reflect design improvements through the period.
- rules to include aerofauna on Earth and the colonized planets.
- four new scenarios featuring the new rules and craft in this handbook.