Introductory rules packaged with a "starter set" of miniatures. The rules are written succinctly (and with lots of abbreviations) on eight cards. Rules allow special advantages to dedicated recon units. Vehicles spent VAP points to conduct all actions, including fire and movement. Rules cover helicopters, close air support, and mines.
- Dale Brownfield
- War Zone Gaming Terrain Systems
- Out of Print
6" x 4" plastic carrying case, containing:
- eight 3" x 4" cards (rules)
- one 3" x 4" card (data for vehicles in set - additional data cards can be purchased from the publisher)
- 1/285 scale C-in-C miniatures
(exact mix depends on set purchased - for instance, the German Recruit Company comes with 12 Leopard IIs, 4 Marder AFVs, and 20 infantry figures with bases)
- soft foam cut for holding miniatures
- Tactical. Ground scale is 1" = 100 meters; vertical scale is ½" = 6 meters. One combat turn = 1 or 2 minutes (players' choice). Each miniature represents an individual vehicle or combatant.
- Individual for vehicles; infantry grouped 5 per ¼" x 1" stand
Back to RULES DIRECTORY
Areas of InterestModern
Featured Hobby News Article
Featured Workbench Article
Featured Profile Article
First of a series – scenario starters!
Featured Book Review
Featured Movie Review
Please sign in to your membership account, or, if you are not yet a member, please sign up for your free membership account.
Basic Training for Modern Micro Armor