Introductory rules packaged with a "starter set" of miniatures. The rules are written succinctly (and with lots of abbreviations) on eight cards. Rules allow special advantages to dedicated recon units. Vehicles spent VAP points to conduct all actions, including fire and movement. Rules cover helicopters, close air support, and mines.
- Dale Brownfield
- War Zone Gaming Terrain Systems
- Out of Print
6" x 4" plastic carrying case, containing:
- eight 3" x 4" cards (rules)
- one 3" x 4" card (data for vehicles in set - additional data cards can be purchased from the publisher)
- 1/285 scale C-in-C miniatures
(exact mix depends on set purchased - for instance, the German Recruit Company comes with 12 Leopard IIs, 4 Marder AFVs, and 20 infantry figures with bases)
- soft foam cut for holding miniatures
- Tactical. Ground scale is 1" = 100 meters; vertical scale is ½" = 6 meters. One combat turn = 1 or 2 minutes (players' choice). Each miniature represents an individual vehicle or combatant.
- Individual for vehicles; infantry grouped 5 per ¼" x 1" stand
Back to RULES DIRECTORY
Areas of InterestModern
Featured Hobby News Article
This entry created by unknown member on 10 January 1997. Last revised by unknown member on 22 December 2016.
426 hits since 27 Dec 2016
©1994-2020 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?
The Membership System is temporarily offline for maintenance. It should be restored shortly.
Basic Training for Modern Micro Armor