Help support TMP


Member Profile


Information about this member of The Miniatures Page.


Back to Membership Central


20,490 hits since 4 Mar 2007
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Member Name:
kyotebluer than blue

About Me

I'm an old Hippy Cowboy Biker…99% of the time I'm JOKING the other 1% is confusion. Father of 3 Grandfather of 8, I am one of the Luckiest Guy I know.

Games Played

FOW, DBA, Sword and The Flame, AK47 ,Ambush Alley, Ambush Z.
Real Name
Jonathan Keepers
Status:
Supporting Member Supporting Member of TMP
Location
United States of America, Oklahoma, Canadian
Email Address
Verified
TMP Zones of Interest:
  • General
  • Fantasy
  • Ancients
  • Medieval
  • Renaissance
  • 18th Century
  • Napoleonics
  • American Civil War
  • 19th Century
  • World War One
  • World War Two - Land
  • World War Two - Sea
  • World War Two - Air
  • Modern
  • Science Fiction
  • Toy Gaming
First Visit:
22 January 2007
Membership Started
3 March 2007
Membership Length
2,709 days
Most Recent Visit:
1 August 2014
Trusted:
Yes
Good Trader Score:
gold star26gold star
# of Posts:
62,873 (as of 3 a.m. PST)
# of Characters Posted:
2,704,030
Average Characters per Post:
43
Date of Last Post:
31 July 2014
# of Stifles:
155
Stifle Ratio
405.63 posts per stifle
# of Ignores:
32
Ignore Ratio
1,964.78 posts per ignore