A fairly large assortment of 1/2400-ish scale, World War I and (3) Spanish-American War ships. Bought by me over (20) years ago and never opened.
My listed price does not include mailing charges.
If Interested, please contact me directly at: LTsite@aol.com for a (usually) faster reply, than using T.M.P.
** 1/2400 Great War Micronauts, by GHO.
* BWB-02: BB Colussus. $12.50 USD
* BWB-04: CL Aurora. $8.50 USD
* BWB-07: BB Queen Elizabeth. $12.50 USD
* BWB-17: BB Ajax. $12.50 USD
* GWB-18: CL Bristol. $8.50 USD
** 1/2400, Viking Forge Mini-fleet. All packs $8.50 USD each.
* 3042: Austro-Hungarian BB Radetsky.
* 3507: German DD G-101 Class (4) in pack. x2 model packs.
* 3075: U.S. 1898 BB Indiana.
* 3077: U.S. 1898 BB Texas.
* 3078: U.S. 1898 AC New York.
* 3656: U.S. AC Tennessee.
* 3560: British BB St.Vicent.
* 3561: British BB Lion. x2 model packs.
* 3564: British AC Cressy.
* 3566: British AC Good Hope.
** C-in-C 1/2400, W.W.I.
* MF-501: SMS/PD Pommern. x2 model packs. $8.50 USD
* MF-506: SMS/BB Westfalen. $10.50 USD
* MF-514: SMS/BB Helgoland. x2 model packs. $10.50 USD
* MF-526: SMS/CC Moltke. $10.50 USD
* MF-532: SMS/CA Scharnhorst. $9.50 USD
* MF-505: HMS/CC Invincible. $10.50 USD
* MF-507: HMS/BB Queen Elizabeth. $10.50 USD
* MF-527: HMS/CA Natal. $9.50 USD
* MF-541: HMS/BB Royal Oak. $10.50 USD
** 1/2400-ish Davco Misc. Ships. I was going to use all as W.W.I non-combat ships. Some were built after the Great War.
* L- 68: SS Empress of Britain. $7.50 USD
* L-110: George Washington/Kasiserin/Amerika. $7.50 USD
* L-133: Strathnavar/Strathaird. $7.50 USD
* D-9020: Rangitiki. $4.50 USD
Thanks for looking!
Warren County, PA. 16329