A small, but eclectic list of military-related books. Condition as listed.
Listed prices do not include mailing charges, which are additional.
If possible, contact me directly at: LTsite@aol.com
* 'THE SHENANDOAH VALLEY IN 1864', by George Pond. One of the volumes of 'Campaigns of the Civil War' series. Hard-cover reprint of the 1863 edition. This one was reprinted in 2003, by Castle Books. (287) numbered pages. Condition is pristine. Not issued with a d.J. Price $10.50 USD.
* 'THE VIRGINIA CAMPAIGN OF 1864 AND 1865', by General Andrew Humphreys. One of the volumes of 'Campaigns of the Civil War' series. Soft-cover reprint of 1883 edition. This one was published in 1995. (451) numbered pages, plus maps. Condition is very-good. Price is $6.50 USD
* 'FAMOUS SHIPS OF WORLD WAR 2' by Chris Ellis. Published by Arco Publicastions Published in 1977. It is (210) numbered pages with many pages of color plates. It is part of that company's 'Color Series of book titles. Condition is near-excellent/ hard-cover with a fully intact dust-jacket. Price is $11.50 USD
* 'EARLY GUNPOWDER ARTILLERY c.1300-1600', by John Norris. Hard-cover with fully intact d.J. Condition is Excellent. (143) numbered pages. Published in 2003. Price is $14.50 USD.
* 'UNDER THE GUNS OF THE RED BARRON/The Complete Record of Von Richthofen's Victories and Victims Fully Illustrated', by Norman Franks, Hal Giblin and Nigel McCrery. Hard-cover with fully intact d.j. (224) numbered pages with numerous, pages size color illustrations. Condition is excellent. Published in 1999. Price is $22.50 USD.
* 'DAS REICH/THE Military Role of the 2nd SS Division', by James Lucas. Hard-cover with fully intact dust-jacket. (222) numbered pages. Condition is excellent. Published in 1991. Price $11.50 USD.
* 'LEE MOVES NORTH/Robert E. Lee on the Offensive from Antietam to Gettysburg to Bristoe Station', by Michael Palmer. Soft-cover. (189) numbered pages. Condition is near-excellent. Price $8.50 USD.
Thanks for looking!
Irvine (Warren County, PA. 16329