Some additional book titles. Listed prices do no include mailing charges, which are additional.
Unless noted, all books are hard-cover copies.
If possible, please contact me directly at: LTsite@aol.com
* 'THE FIRST BATTALION/The Story of the 406th Telegraph Battalion, Signal Corps, U.S. Army' by Peter Lambert Schauble. 1st edition, World War I unit history. Published in 1921. (294) numbered pages. Condition: Near-excellent (considering it's age). Tight binding, no missing pages. This book is an ex-public library copy, but has few public library markings. Gold-Embossed front book cover. My asking price is $31.50 USD.
* 'THE AMPHIBIANS CAME TO CONQUER/The Story of Admiral Richmond Kelly Turner', by George C. Dyer Vice Admiral USN (Ret.).
Two volume set. Ex-public library with normal library markings. Published in 1972. Both volumes are sturdy and clean. Each volume is about (600) numbered pages in length. Price for both volumes is $20.50 USD.
* 'THE TEXAS RANGERS/A Century of Frontier Defense', by Walter Prescott Webb. 2nd edition/1977. (584) numbered pages. Condition is Near-excellent with an excellent condition dust-jacket. Price is $10.50 USD.
* 'THE HINGE FACTOR/How Chance and Stupidity Have Changed History', by Erik Durschmied. Condition is excellent with fully intact dust-jacket. (394) numbered pages. 1st U.S. edition/published 2000. Price is $5.50 USD.
* 'IWO JIMA/Monuments, Memories and the American Hero', by K. Marling & J. Wetenhall. Near-excellent with near-excellent dust-jacket. 1991 edition. (300) numbered pages. Price is $6.50 USD.
Thanks for looking!
Warren County, PA. 16329