A few eclectic military uniform books. Listed prices do not include postal charges.
If possible, please contact me directly at: LTsite@aol.com
* UNIFORMS OF THE NAPOLEONIC WARS IN COLOR/1795-1814, by Jack Cassin-Scott. Hippocrene/1973. (191) numbered pages. Near-excellent condition with d.j. This hard-cover copy has only light shelf-wear and usage. Price $9.50 USD
* WORLD UNIFORMS AND BATTLES/1815-50, by Philip Haythornthwaite/Michael Chappell. Hippocrene/1976. (188) numbered pages. Hard-cover with d.j. Book and d.j. are in near-excellent condition, with only very-light shelf and usage wear. Price $12.50 USD
* UNIFORMS OF THE SOLDIERS OF FORTUNE, by Leroy Thompson and Ken MacSwan. Hard-cover with d.j. Near-excellent condition, with book and d.j. having only very-light shelf and usage wear. Blandford/1985. (159) numbered pages. Price $9.50 USD
* GERMAN INFANTRY/1914-1918, by David Nash. Soft-cover/(56) numbered pages. Almark/1971. Near-excellent condition. Price $12.50 USD
*SOLDATS NAPOLEONIENS/les troupes Francaises, Alliees et Coalisees. Hors-serie Numero 1 – Avril 2003. Soft-cover/(88) numbered pages. French text. Many full-color uniform and equipment illustrations. Also includes numerous inserts. Condition is near-excellent. Price $14.50 USD
* Hors Serie Number 10. Aout 1813 – Napoeon Face a L'Europe Coalisee/Batailles de Grosbeeren, La Katzfach, Dresde et Kulm. French Text. Published by Tradition Magazine. Numerous color illustrations, Orders of Battle/(74) numbered pages. Near-excellent condition. Price $14.50 USD
* Agenda Des Batailles De Napoleon 1805-1815/De Donauwerth a Rocquencourt. Tradition Magazine/Hors Serie No.9. (73) numbered pages/French Text. Condition is near-excellent. Price $14.50 USD Many colored illustrations and Orders of Battle.
Thanks for looking!
Irvine, PA. 16329