Various soft-cover Osprey book titles. All are clean, non-marked copies and are in Near-excellent to excellent (mint) condition.
My asking price is $8.00 USD per book. Postal charges are additional.
If possible, please contact me directly at: LTsite@aol.com
** MEN-AT-ARMS SERIES.
* No. 48: Wolfe's Army.
* No.121: Armies of the Carthaginian Wars 265-146 BC.
* No.150: The Age of Charlemagne.
* No.153: Napoleon's Guard Infantry (1).
* No.155: The Knights of Christ.
* No.162: Prussian Cavalry of the Napoleonic Wars (1): 1792-1807.
* No.166: German Medieval Armies 1300-1500.
* No.168: US Cavalry on the Plains 1850-90.
* No.172: Prussian Cavalry of the Napoleonic Wars (2): 1807-15.
* No.182: British Battle Insignia (1): 1914-18.
* No.187: British Battle Insignia (2) 1939-45.
* No.193: The British Army on Campaign 1816-1902 (1): 1816-1853.
* No.195: Hungary and the Fall of Eastern Europe 1000-1568.
* No.197: The Royal Canadian Mounted Police 1873-1987.
* No.199: Napoleon's Specialist Troops.
* No.206: The Hanoverian Army of the Napoleonic Wars.
* No.215: Queen Victoria's Enemies: 2 Northern Africa.
* No.222: The Age of Tamerlane.
* No.227: Napoleon's Sea Soldiers.
* No.231: French Medieval Armies 1000-1300.
* No.239: Aztec, Mixtec and Zapotec Armies.
* No.243: Rome's Enemies (5): The Desert Frontier.
* No.247: Romano-Byzantine Armies 4th-9th Centuries.
* No.252: Flats of the American Civil War 1: Confederate.
* No.255: Armies of the Muslim Conquest.
* No.259: The Mamluks 1250-1517.
* No.260: Peter the Great's Army 1: Infantry.
* No.264: Peter the Great's Army 2: Cavalry.
* No.267: The British Army 1660-1704.
* No.297: Russian Army of the Seven Years War (1).
* No.308: Louis XV's Army (4) Light Troops and Specialists.
* No.320: Armies of the Caliphates 862-1098.
* No.350: The US Army in World War II (3)/Northwest Europe.
* No.396: Medieval Scandinavian Armies (1)/1100-1300.
* No.430: The Confederate Army 1861-65 (3)/Louisiana & Texas.
* No.431: Britain's Secret War/The Indonesian Confrontation 1962-66.
* No.436: The Scandinavian Baltic Crusades 1100-1500.
* No.437: The Spanish-American War and Philippine Insurrection 1898-1902.
** FORTRESS SERIES.
* No. 51: Indian Castles 1206-1526/The Rise and Fall of the Delhi Sultanate.
** ELITE SERIES.
* No. 25: Soldiers of the English Civil War (1) Infantry.
** NEW VANGUARD SERIES.
* No. 25: SDKFZ 251 Half-Track 1939-1945.
** WARRIOR SERIES.
* No. 43. Matchlock Musketeer 1588-1688.
Thanks for looking!
Irvine, PA. 16329
p.s. I am new to this area and looking for historical gamers. Drop me a line if you might care to game.