Historical Miniature Magazine – The Magazine for Historical Modelers, Collectors and Enthusiasts.
R&K Productions. Historical Miniature Magazine was Published Bi-Monthly.
Out of Production / Out of Print.
Typical Issues run 48 + Pages. Typical Issues had 4 Lead / Feature Articles. 2 are Listed for Each Back Issue.
7 Back Issues.
All Issues in Very Good to Excellent Condition with Minor Shelf Wear. Bindings are Tight and Text is Clear and Bright.
Each Issue $14.95 USD (Postpaid with Tracking)
Price Adjustment for Multiple Purchase.
Pictures Available Upon Request.
1. Vol. 1, Number 5, Mar./Apr. 1997. Lead Articles: 'Creating Realistic Plate Armor and Chain Mail' + 'The Chicago Show'.
2. Vol. 1, Number 6, May/Jun. 1997. Lead Articles: 'The Making of Blackbeard + 'Large Scale Mounted Indians'.
3. No. 8, Sept./Oct. 1997. Lead Articles: 'Andrea's War Elephant' + 'Painting Lace and Other Metallics'.
4. No. 12, May/Jun. 1998. Lead Articles: 'Boudicca' + 'El Cid'.
5. No. 13, Jul./Aug. 1998. Lead Articles: 'Battle of Crecy' + 'The Way We Were' by Shep Paine.
6. No. 14, Sept./Oct. 1998. Lead Articles: 'We Will Always Have Paris' + 'Painting In Oils'.
7. No. 15, Nov./Dec. 1998. Lead Articles: 'Making Flags and Other Frabic Effects' + 'Painting A Large Scale Norseman'.
Price INCLUDES Shipping and Handling via USPS Standard Rate Mail with Tracking (CONUS only).
Note: I ship world-wide. 'CONUS only' refers to the inclusive price if shipped to an address within the United States. All other locations: exact postage is charged which requires a trip to my local Post Office to determine same-Serious Inquiries Only Please.
Payment: Pay Pal
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Info and Pay Pal Address).
Thanks for looking!
J. P. Kelly