"*FS: Ospsrey 'Battles of W.W.II' books" Topic
All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.
For more information, see the TMP FAQ.
Back to the WWII Marketplace Market Board
Back to the Miscellaneous Marketplace Market Board
|AuttieCat ||03 Oct 2018 3:01 p.m. PST|
Various titles from Osprey's 'Battles of World War II' series. These books were originally published as individual titles from Osprey's 'Campaign Series'.
My asking price is $7.25 USD per book. Postal charges are additional. All are in excellent condition. Many are still enclosed in their original clear plastic wrapper (never opened).
If possible, please email me directly at: LTsite@aol.com
* No. 1: 'Poland 1939/Germany's Lightning War'.
* No. 3: 'Denmark and Norway 1940/Hitler's Boldest Operation'.
* No.11: 'Guam 1941 & 1944/Loss and Reconquest'.
* No.21: Kasserine Pass 1943/Pommel's Last Victory'.
* No.22: 'Kursk 1943/The Tide Turns in the East'.
* No.23: 'Tarawa 1943/The Turning of the Tide'.
* No.25: 'The Marshall Islands 1944/Operation Flintlock, the Capture of Kwajalein and Eniwetok'.
* No.26: 'Cassino 1944/Breaking the Gustav Line'.
* No.27: 'D-Day 1944 (1)/Omaha Beach'.
* No.35: 'Warsaw 1944/Poland's Bid for Freedom'.
* No.31: 'Caen 1944/Montgomery's Break-out Attempt'.
* No.36: 'Falaise 1944/Death of an Army.
* No.37: 'Liberation of Paris/Patton's Race for the Seine'.
* No.46: 'Iwo Jima 1945/The Marines Raise the Flag On Mount Suribachi'.
Thanks for looking!
Irvine, PA. 16329
p.s. I am new to this area (Warren, PA/Jamestown, N.Y.). If you might like to do some historical gaming, please contact me.