"*'Campaign Series' books" Topic
All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.
For more information, see the TMP FAQ.
Back to the ACW Marketplace Market Board
Back to the Ancients Marketplace Market Board
Back to the Medieval Marketplace Market Board
Back to the Modern Marketplace Market Board
Back to the Napoleonics Marketplace Market Board
Back to the Renaissance Marketplace Market Board
Back to the WWI Marketplace Market Board
Back to the WWII Marketplace Market Board
Back to the 19th Century Marketplace Market Board
Back to the 18th Century Marketplace Market Board
Back to the Miscellaneous Marketplace Market Board
|AuttieCat ||05 Oct 2017 2:23 p.m. PST|
Various soft-cover Osprey titles from that company's 'Campaign Series' of books.
All are in Near-pristine to pristine condition.
Price is $9.50 USD each. Postal charges are additional.
If possible, please contact me directly at: LTsite@aol.com
* No. 2: Austerlitz 1805/Battle of the Three Emperors, by David Chandler.
* No. 3: France 1940, by Alan Shepperd.
* No. 4: The Tet Offensive 1968, by James Arnold.
* No. 6: Balaclava 1854, by John Sweetman.
* No. 7: Alexander 334-323BC, by John Warry.
* No. 8: Gallipoli 1915/Frontal Assault on Turkey, by Philip Haythornthwaite.
* No. 9: Agincourt 1415, by Matthew Bennett.
* No. 12: Culloden 1746, by Peter Harrington.
* No. 14: Zulu War 1879/Twilight of a Warrior Nation, by Ian Knight & Ian Castle.
* No. 26: Vicksburg 1863/Grant Clears the Mississippi, by Alan Hankinson.
* No. 31: Yarmuk 636AD/The Muslim Conquest of Syria, by David Nicolle.
* No. 37: Boston 1775/The Shot Heard Around the World, by Brenan Morrissey.
* No. 39: Little Big Horn 1876, by Peter Panzeri.
* No. 40: Sekigahara 1600, by Anthony Bryant.
* No. 41: Rorke's Drift 1879/Pinned Like Rats in a Hole, by Ian Knight
* No. 43: Fornovo 1495/France's Bloody Fighting Retreat, by David Nicolle.
* No. 44: Pavia 1525/The Climax of the Italian Wars, by Angus Konstam.
* No. 49: Mons 1914, by David Lomas.
* No. 53: Granada 1492/The Twilight of Moorish Spain, by David Nicolle.
* No. 59: Vittoria 1813, by Ian Fletcher.
* No. 70: The Battle of Marengo 1800, by David Hollins.
Thanks for looking!
Avalon, PA. 15202
|AuttieCat ||07 Oct 2017 10:12 p.m. PST|
No.8/Gallipoli has been sold.