A few different hard-cover military history books. Condition and prices as described. Price does not include postal charges, which are additional.
International buyers are--Very Welcome!
If possible, please email me directly at: LTsite@aol.com
* 'The History of American Wars/From Colonial Times to World War I', by T.H. Williams. Published in 1981, by Alfred A. Knopf Publishing. (435) numbered pages. Near-excellent condition with fully intact d.j.
My asking price is $8.50 USD
* 'A History of Warfare', by John Keegan. Published by Alfred A. Knopf Publishing in 1993. (432) numbered pages. Condition is very-good to near-excellent. d.j. has light, normal wear isssues/book is in near-excellent to excellent condition.
My asking price is $6.50 USD.
* '1863/Tuning Point of the Civil War/Chancellorsville, Gettysburg, Vicksburg, Chickamauga, Chattanooga', introduction by James McPherson. Published by Time-Life Books. (360) numbered pages. Condition is near-excellent to excellent with fully intact d.j.
My asking price is $5.50 USD
* 'Service With Fighting Men/An Account of the Work of the American Young Men's Christian Association in the World War', edited by William Howard Taft. Two Volumes. Published in 1922, by Association Press. Both volumes ate in near-excellent condition. No dust-jackets. Volume I has (636) numbered pages. Volume II has (664) numbered pages. Normal/light shelf-wear.
My asking price for both volumes is $17.50 USD.
* 'Technology in War/The Imapact of Science on Weapon Development and Modern Battle', by Kenneth Macksey. Published by Prentice Hall Press in 1986. (224) numbered pages. Book is in near-excellent condition. D.J. has approximately a two-inch cut along the front cover. Otherwise, the d.j. is fully intact. Covers the period 1763 through 2000.
My asking price is $4.75 USD.
Thanks for looking!
Avalon, PA. 15202