These books are all hard-cover editions with dust-jackets. All are ex-public library books. All are intact and in very-good/to near-excellent condition. Other than public library markings, they are 'nice & clean' editions.
Price listed does not include postal charges.
If possible, please contact me directly at: LTsite@aol.com If wanting to buy any of these books, please include your complete mailing address with your contact email and how you would like to pay. PayPal, Check or Money-order are all accepted payment methods.
International buyers are always--Very Welcome!
* 'Somme', by Lyn Macdonald. (366) numbered pages. Published by Michael Joseph Ltd./1983. $5.50 USD
* 'The Second D-Day', by J. Robichon. (314) numbered pages. Deals with the August 1944 invasion of Southern France/Operation Anvil Dragoon. Published by Walker and Company in 1969. $5.25 USD
* 'The Eagle Squadrons/Yanks in the R.A.F. 1940-1942', by Vern Haugland. (206) numbered pages. Published by Ziff-Davis Flying Books in 11979. $3.50 USD
* 'Siege Malta/1940-1943', by E. Bradford. (304) numbered pages. Published in 1986 by William Morrow and Company. $3.50 USD
* 'When the Odds Were Even/The Vosges Mountains Campaign, October 1944-January 1945', by Keith Bonn. (294) numbered pages. Published by Presidio in 1994. $5.50 USD
Thanks for looking!
Avalon, PA. 15202 Soon moving to Warren, PA. 16329. So, if you are an historical gamer living in that area and might like to game--email me!