Historical Miniature Magazine – The Magazine for Historical Modelers, Collectors and Enthusiasts.
R&K Productions. Historical Miniature Magazine was Published Bi-Monthly.
Out of Production / Out of Print.
Typical Issues run 48 + Pages. Typical Issues had 4 Lead / Feature Articles. 2 are Listed for Each Back Issue.
11 Back Issues.
All Issues in Very Good to Excellent Condition with Minor Shelf Wear. Bindings are Tight and Text is Clear and Bright.
Each Issue $14.95 USD (Postpaid with Tracking)
Price Adjustment for Multiple Purchase.
Pictures Available Upon Request.
1. Vol. 1, Number 5, Mar./Apr. 1997. Lead Articles: 'Creating Realistic Plate Armor and Chain Mail' + 'The Chicago Show'.
2. Vol. 1, Number 6, May/Jun. 1997. Lead Articles: 'The Making of Blackbeard + 'Large Scale Mounted Indians'.
3. No. 8, Sept./Oct. 1997. Lead Articles: 'Andrea's War Elephant' + 'Painting Lace and Other Metallics'.
4. No. 12, May/Jun. 1998. Lead Articles: 'Boudicca' + 'El Cid'.
5. No. 13, Jul./Aug. 1998. Lead Articles: 'Battle of Crecy' + 'The Way We Were' by Shep Paine.
6. No. 14, Sept./Oct. 1998. Lead Articles: 'We Will Always Have Paris' + 'Painting In Oils'.
7. No. 15, Nov./Dec. 1998. Lead Articles: 'Making Flags and Other Frabic Effects' + 'Painting A Large Scale Norseman'.
Price INCLUDES Shipping and Handling via USPS Standard Rate Mail with Tracking (CONUS only).
Note: I ship world-wide. 'CONUS only' refers to the inclusive price if shipped to an address within the United States. All other locations: exact postage is charged which requires a trip to my local Post Office to determine same-Serious Inquiries Only Please.
Payment: Pay Pal
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Info and Pay Pal Address).
Thanks for looking!
J. P. Kelly