Military History Book Lot:
10 – Books.
All: Excellent to Mint Condition. Bindings are Tight and Text is Clear and Bright.
Pictures Available Upon Request.
Price: $5.00 USD per Book + Shipping *
* Price Adjustment for Multiple Purchase.
From: MA / 01062
Via: USPS MEDIA Rate Mail with Tracking and Insurance.
Payment: Pay Pal
Code: SC – Paperback HC – Hardcover.
1. A History of Sparta. SC. W.G. Forrest. W. W. Norton & Co. 1969. Revised Edition.160 Pages.
2. The Crusades – The Authoritative History of the War for the Holy Land. SC. Thomas Asbridge. Harper Collins, 2010. 767 Pages.
3. The Rape of Nanking. SC. Iris Chang. Perseus Books, 2011. New Epilogue. 314 Pages.
4. Gladiators. HC. Michael Grant. B&N Books, 1995. 128 Pages.
5. The Fortress – A Diary of Anzio and After. SC. Raleigh Trevelyan. Buchan & Enright, 1985. 223 Pages.
6. Fighter Pilots – Eyewitness Accounts of Air Combat from the Red Baron to today's Top Guns. HC. Editor: Jon E. Lewis. MJF Books, 2002. 492 Pages.
7. Pegasus Bridge – June 6, 1944. SC. Stephen E. Ambrose. Simon & Schuster, 1985. 200 Pages.
8. Washington & Cornwallis. SC. Benton Rain Patterson. Lyons Press, 2017. 359 Pages.
9. Hannibal's War. SC. J. F. Lazenby. University of Oklahoma Press, 1998. 340 Pages.
10. Wellington and Napoleon – Clash of Arms 1807 – 1815. HC. Robin Neillands. B&N Books, 2002. 264 Pages.
Note: I ship world-wide. 'CONUS only' refers to the inclusive price if shipped to an address within the United States. All other locations: exact postage is charged which requires a trip to my local Post Office to determine same-Serious Inquiries Only Please.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Info and Pay Pal Address).
NOTE: my Handle 'Joes Shop' and Email Address refer to my business – I'm self-employed. My business is NOT related in any way to Hobby Retail / Wholesale.
I am listing Personal Items from My Collection and from those of My Friends.
Thanks for Looking!
J. P. Kelly