Yet more of my near endless hoard of military-related books.
Unless stated, books are hard-cover editions.
Prices are as listed and do not include mailing charges.
If possible, contact me directly at: LTsite@aol.com
* 1).'Ladies from Hell', R. Pinkerton. The Century Co./1918/Published April 1918. (254) numbered pages. W.W.I. Scottish Highlander's memoir. Condition: Fair. Spine still intact, but is separating. I do not believe that this book was issued with a d.j?? Price $9.50 USD
* 2).'Gotham At War/New York City, 1860-1865', E. Spann. Scholarly Resources/2002. (213) numbered pages. Condition: Excellent. Not issued with d.j. Price $13.50 USD
* 3).'Operation Drumbeat/The Dramatic True Story of Germany's First U-boat Attacks Along the Armerican Coast in World War II', M. Gannon. Harper & Row/1990/First Edition. (490) numbered pages. Ex-library copy. Condition: Fair, with d.j. Spine separating from front cover. Has d.j. Has ex-library markings. Is a very-good reading copy. Price $4.50 USD
* 4).'The Battle of Trafalgar/1805', M. Robson. Conway Maritime/2005. (176) numbered pages. Condition: Excellent, with fully intact d.j. Price $11.50 USD
* 5).'By the Sword Divided/Eyewitness Accounts of the English Civil War', J. Adair. Wrens Park/2001. (240) numbered pages. Condition: Excellent, with fully intact d.j. Price $13.50 USD
* 6).'Three Roads to the Alamo/The Lives and Fortunes of David Crockett, James Bowie, and William Barret Travis', W. Davis. Harper Collins/1998/First Edition. (791) numbered pages. Condition: Near-excellent, with intact d.j. D.J. has very-small amount of light shelf-wear. Other-wise, this book would be excellent. Price $10.50 USD
* 7).'Overlord/D-Day, June 6, 1944', M. Hastings. Simon & Schuster/1984. (368) numbered pages. Condition: Near-excellent, with intact d.j. Price 8.50
* 8).'The Life of Admiral George Dewey and the Conquest of the Philippines', J. Stickney. P.W. Ziegler/1899. (415)+ numbered pages. Condition: For it's age, Very-good+ Names of prior owners, written on inside front and back covers. Also, once belonged to Gowanda, N.Y. Historical Society--with it's stamp placed on front/back inside covers. Price $23.50 USD
* 9).'John Paul Jones/Sailor, Hero, Father of the American Navy', E. Thomas. Simon & Schuster/2003. (383) numbered pages. Condition: Near-excellent, with fully intact d.j. X-mas greeting written neatly on inside cover. Price $11.50 USD
*10).'We Shall Return!/MacArthur's Commanders and the Defeat of Japan', W. Leary/editor. Ex-library copy. Unv. Press of Kentucky/1988. (305) numbered pages. Condition: Very-good+, with d.j. Has expected ex-library stamps and such. Price $14.50 USD
*11).'War On the Western Front/In the Trenches of World War I', edited G. Sheffield. Previously published as the following Osprey book titles; Elite #78: World War I Trench Warfare (1) 1914-16, Elite #84: World War I Trench Warfare (2) 1916-18, Warrior #12: German Stormtrooper 1914-18, Warrior #16: British Tommy 1914-18, Warrior #79: US Doughboy 1916-19. Osprey Publishing/2007. (272) numbered pages. Condition: Book is excellent. D.J. is Very-good+ with light usage/shelf-wear. Price $12.50 USD
Thanks for looking!
Irvine, PA. 16329