Various military related books. Condition and prices are as listed. Mailing charges are additional.
If possible, contact me directly at: LTsite@aol.com
* 'The First Crusade', S. Runciman.
Hard-cover w/fully intact d.j. Cambridge Un./1980. (240) numbered pages. $10.50 USD
* 'Blood & Treasure/Confederate Empire in the Southwest', D. Frazier.
Hard-cover w/fully intact d.j. Texas A&M Press/1st edition/1995. (361) numbered pages. Condition: Excellent. Price: $14.50 USD
* 'Mother, May You Never See the Sights I have Seen/The Fifty-Seventh Massachusetts Veteran Volunteers in the Army of the Potomac 1864-1865', W. Wilkinson.
Hard-cover/no d.j. Harper & Row/1st ed./1990 (665 numbered pages.) Condition: Very-good. $16.50 USD
* 'The Second Bull Run Campaign/July-August 1862' D. Martin.
Hard-cover with fully intact d.j. Part of the 'Great Campaigns' series. Combined Books/1997. (299) numbered pages. Condition: Excellent. $16.50 USD
** Misc. Military.
* 'The U.S. Shipbuilding Industry/Past, Present and Future', C. Whitehurst, Jr.
Hard-cover w/fully intact d.j. Naval Institute Press/1986. (282) numbered pages. Condition: Excellent. Price: $16.50 USD
* 'The Evolution of Weapons and Warfare', Col. T.N. Dupuy.
Hard-cover w/d.j. Bobbs-Merrill/1st Printing/1980. (350) numbered pages. Condition: Near-excellent with light, normal shelf-wear to d.j. Price: $11.50 USD
Thanks for looking!
Irvine, PA. 16329