"FS: 'Command Post /Quarterly' G.D.W." Topic
All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.
For more information, see the TMP FAQ.
Back to the WWII Marketplace Market Board
Back to the WWI Marketplace Market Board
Back to the Modern Marketplace Market Board
Back to the Miscellaneous Marketplace Market Board
Areas of InterestGeneral
World War One
World War Two on the Land
World War Two at Sea
World War Two in the Air
Featured Hobby News Article
Featured Showcase Article
Featured Profile Article
Featured Movie Review
|AuttieCat ||18 May 2020 11:59 a.m. PST|
Various vintage issues of 'Command Post/Quarterly'. This magazine was initially published by G.D.W, later by TEH and OG.
It was published to be the official journal of GDW's line of 20th-Century Miniatures rules. These included: 'Command Decision', 'Over The Top' and 'Combined Arms'.
Each issue is approximately (65)+ pages in length. The first issue was release in 1993. The late Greg Novak was the Chief Editor.
All issues are in near-excellent to excellent condition. All are clean and appear to be complete.
Unless noted, price per issue is $21.50 USD. Mailing costs will be additional. I am open to all reasonable offers.
If is best to contact me directly at: LTsite@aol.com
** Below is the issues available and the main/cover articles.
* No. 1: The Arab Army of T.E. Lawrence, USAFFE/1941. $31.50 USD
* No. 3: Chadwick's Guide to the Afrika Korps.
* No. 4: The 1991 Persian Gulf War: Part 1.
* No. 5: The 1991 Persian Gulf War: Part 2, Command Decision/2nd Edition Errata.
* No. 6: The 1991 Persian Gulf War: Part 3: Modern Vehicle and Equipment Ratings, The Polish Army/1940-1945.
* No. 7: The Quick Gamer's Guide to The Spanish Civil War: Part One.
* No. 8: Command Decision/Tournament System, The Quick Gamer's Guide to the Spanish Civil War: Part 2.
* No. 9: The Late Great (Unfought) War.
* No.10: The Race to Messina.
* No.11: 1944-45 European Theater of Operations Scenario Generator.
* No.12: Gung Ho/The U.S. Marines in W.W.II.
* No.13: 1973 Yom Kippur War Supplement: Part 1.
* The Command Post Compendium/1995.
Thanks for looking!
Irvine, PA. 16329